Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

playoff outcomes the media would love

In no particular order:

* Indianapolis upsets Baltimore and Houston beats Cincinnati in Round 1, leading to an Indianapolis vs Denver matchup in Round 2, Peyton versus his former team.

* Denver beating Indianapolis and New England beating Houston in Round 2, leading to a Peyton vs Brady matchup in the AFC Championship.

* Any scenario that has Green Bay going to the Super Bowl, leading to an elite QB battle in the Super Bowl where Rodgers faces either Peyton or Brady.

* And of course, the ideal outcome would be anything to do with Peyton, so Denver beating New England in the AFC Championship and then beating Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Also, Green Bay vs Seattle rematch in the NFC Championship. We all remember what happened this season when they played each other.

vCash
    well in a perfect world media style it would be denver vs. the jets in the afc championship and dallas vs. washington in the nfc championship, because those arethe only teams that exist right nowin the nfl world. just turn on the tube

vCash
    i think the media wants skins vs colts. fresh teams (skins in making it, colts in their overhauled roster) and the top two pciks vs each other as rookies.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    The NFL would always prefer the an East Coast vs West Coast game including the largest markets

Boston vs San Fran

Washington vs Denver

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    denver vs. new england in afc championship

seattle vs. san francisco in nfc championship
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Denver vs New England. Green Bay vs Seattle.

vCash
    Also I think the media wouldn't mind ray Lewis going far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Denver vs New England. Green Bay vs Seattle.
    Waste like 30Mins showing that one play over and over lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i think the media wants skins vs colts. fresh teams (skins in making it, colts in their overhauled roster) and the top two pciks vs each other as rookies.
    You think that would get better ratings than Patriots vs. Packers or something of the likes? I doubt it...and that's all the media cares about.

vCash
    Luck vs. RGIII would be insane with the 1st and 2nd overall picks meeting in the superbowl their first year.

But I think the best outcome for the media, like others have said, would be Packers vs. Broncos or Patriots... They just love those elite QB match ups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    You think that would get better ratings than Patriots vs. Packers or something of the likes? I doubt it...and that's all the media cares about.
    i honestly do. I think people are getting bored with the patriots and even the packers. people certianly grow tired of the same teams every year. Whats the storyline for the packers vs pats? good team vs good team, thats about it. Skins colts has 2 big turn around stories, 2 extremely exciting young qb's and teams, the 2 rookies who will be compared to each other their whole careers and is a fresh new set of teams (colts because of the roster overhaul). i honestly think that would draw more rating thatn packers pats

if i wanst a packers fan, i doubt i would care about a packers pats matchup. im not a colts or skins fans and i would want to watch that
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Might be a better question as to who Vegas might want to win. I know people are betting on the Seahawks at a rate of 2-1 over the Redskins. Might be bad for Vegas if the Hawks win. I smell a conspiracy..............
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Tebow!!!!!!

ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray: ray:

I win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoy718 View Post
    In no particular order:

* Indianapolis upsets Baltimore and Houston beats Cincinnati in Round 1, leading to an Indianapolis vs Denver matchup in Round 2, Peyton versus his former team.

* Denver beating Indianapolis and New England beating Houston in Round 2, leading to a Peyton vs Brady matchup in the AFC Championship.

* Any scenario that has Green Bay going to the Super Bowl, leading to an elite QB battle in the Super Bowl where Rodgers faces either Peyton or Brady.

* And of course, the ideal outcome would be anything to do with Peyton, so Denver beating New England in the AFC Championship and then beating Green Bay in the Super Bowl.
    You just predicted the playoffs. If this does happen, I will start treating the NFL like the NBA, and not watch it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast