Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,983
    vCash
    1500

    The game thread of all game threads

    Obviously we have a problem in the Rockets forum with game threads getting any sort of activity. so i figure, instead of creating a game thread for all games....maybe we can just have one. so if a game is going on, anyone who wants to talk about the game have a place to talk about it on. mods, please sticky this if you agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,416
    vCash
    1500
    I like the individual threads honestly.

    You gotta remember, these last few weeks have been during the holidays when the forum always slows down.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,226
    vCash
    1500
    My problem is I'm having to stream the games and like watching them full screen. Kinda makes it hard to post in a GT
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I like the individual threads honestly.

    You gotta remember, these last few weeks have been during the holidays when the forum always slows down.
    Agreed. Not knocking the master game thread but just personal preference.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    23,663
    vCash
    2502
    Individual game threads work better and they're more likely to encourage activity than one single game thread for the whole season.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,366
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    My problem is I'm having to stream the games and like watching them full screen. Kinda makes it hard to post in a GT
    Same, well kinda. I sleep during the day cos I am nocturnal and watch the games when I wake up lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,983
    vCash
    1500
    ok then. nvm. i just figured this is a good cause no one made a game thread for the past few games
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    My problem is I'm having to stream the games and like watching them full screen. Kinda makes it hard to post in a GT
    So it's easier because you are in the front of the computer, post on timeouts or at the half.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •