Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Manti Te'o

vCash
    And I don't get people *****ing all season long about wasting draft picks on injured players, yet talk about wanting to draft an injured player in this thread.

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    And I don't get people *****ing all season long about wasting draft picks on injured players, yet talk about wanting to draft an injured player in this thread.
    I agree this dude lattimore needs to retire
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    I never had a problem with drafting Broyles. If we draft Tank Carradine in the 3rd and Lattimore with our next pick, I'd have no problem because they are both 1st round talents who just get off to a delayed start.

vCash
    I don't have a problem either, it's just funny to read people complaining about it then some injured dudes name pops up.

vCash
    I don't have a problem either, it's just funny to read people complaining about it then some injured dudes name pops up.
    How is it funny someone suggested we draft lattimore thank god that won't happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    How is it some of you guys get mad about picking Broyles but want lattimore
    because no one wants lattimore in the 2nd round

If we are picking in the mid rounds, and he is sitting there, i think it wouldnt hurt to consider it.

and u are right, i hate it when mayhew picks up these hurt players......in the early rounds of the draft.

Let me ask u.....i know we dont have a 4th round pick right now, but lets say through a trade we acquire a 4th round pick and both Lattimore and CB Mathieu are sitting there. Which one is the least risky to take in your opinion?

vCash

Manti Te'o

The cb due to the fact I haven't heard anything about him having injuries but I don't want lattimore period

vCash
    The cb due to the fact I haven't heard anything about him having injuries but I don't want lattimore's period
    #fixed

Seriously though, we don't want another pot head, and the Fords won't allow another pot head to be drafted. They are upset about the image of the team. We will not be drafting anyone with character issues this year.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Reiff & Broyles both got arrested before in college...

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Lattimore is going to be a steal for someone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Lattimore is going to be a steal for someone.
    Hopefully for us

vCash
    I never had a problem with the broyles pick last yr, I didn't know much about him until after we drafted him. Knowing burleson is getting up in age, I think they felt they had a yr to ease him into the offense. But due to injuries and stupidity by fellow WR he was put into fulltime action a little before they would have liked. Him injuring his other ACL has nothing to do with his other injury. I like lattimore in the 4th or later because those are the rounds you take chances. With his football skills and smarts theres a good chance when he comes back he performs at a high level. I don't see the lions drafting him though due to our upcoming number of FA we will be letting go and how we need to get some cheaper guys on the roster due to the high amount of money we have wrapped up in just a select few. The cheaper contracts will come from the guys we draft and let them take the spots of more exspensive vets. I think the Lattimore pick would be more of a luxury pick at this point and I think our FO knows they are hanging by a thread and won't use a pick on a guy they might not be around in a yr to use. If the honey badger is truly on the right path then I could see us go after him in the 4th (if we get a comp pick) because he is in a postition of need and would likely see the field. Just can't let him hang out with fairley or leshoure in the off season.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Reiff & Broyles both got arrested before in college...
    I can't believe Broyles got arrested. He is like the most white black guy I've ever seen. But then again he did have dreadlocks or whatever when he stole gas or what not lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    The cb due to the fact I haven't heard anything about him having injuries but I don't want lattimore's period
    #fixed

Seriously though, we don't want another pot head, and the Fords won't allow another pot head to be drafted. They are upset about the image of the team. We will not be drafting anyone with character issues this year.
    Relax I was only answering a question I don't want either

vCash
    As long as we select a CB before, I would have no problem with the Lions selecting Mathieu in the 4th-7th round. He is a very talented CB who has that big play instinct. 11 FF in 27 games? that's something the lions have been lacking, TURNOVERS. Let's just hope he's able to play at that "high" level with out the mary jane. And with Leshoure and Fairley on the team, hopefully they can provide some insight on why it's not smart to smoke the ganja and potentially ruin the great opportunity these athletes have to play a professional sport as a "job."

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast