Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Manti Te'o

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash

Manti Te'o

Ok let me comment on a few things ray rice in Detroit never. Marcus lattimore in Detroit ill stop watching football if that happens that dude is not Willis McGhee. And levy Tulloch and Durant are not worth much the only fools that would give higher than a 5th rd pick is Detroit
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    I thought I read somewhere that McCoy may be available as well. Although I am all for a mid round pick on Lattimore. Im not sold on teo either. I think he will be good but he doesn't really fit what we need right now, other then being a team leader. I really wish we would scrap the wide 9, it seems like nobody fits with us. I would love to drop down a couple of spots and get millner but it takes somebody to want to trade up. Hopefully geno and barkley tear up the combine and workouts and someone will want to move up.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that McCoy may be available as well. Although I am all for a mid round pick on Lattimore. Im not sold on teo either. I think he will be good but he doesn't really fit what we need right now, other then being a team leader. I really wish we would scrap the wide 9, it seems like nobody fits with us. I would love to drop down a couple of spots and get millner but it takes somebody to want to trade up. Hopefully geno and barkley tear up the combine and workouts and someone will want to move up.
    Which McCoy Gerald or colt lol

vCash

Manti Te'o

How is it some of you guys get mad about picking Broyles but want lattimore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonjw18 View Post
    how is it a no brainer when tulloch just signed a 5 year 25million dollar contract? nor is it a no brainer to know for sure he can be an elite OLB. which is what he would need to be to validate a 5th overall pick
    Move Tulloch to the outside or trade him. Te'o would be the captain of our defense for the next 10-15 years. We have a brutal defense, have always had a brutal defense, and finally have a chance to grab a defensive leader. A DE would be nice, but Te'o has "the ability to elevate an entire program". We need that.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

Post of the decade:
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Tulloch:

vCash
    Am I the only one who thinks that we are fine at the RB position? It seems like we always say we need new RBs because they don't perform yet our O-line hasn't seen significant changes in god knows how long. Hopefully Reiff will be ready next year and be the full time starter because I can't take Backus anymore. Get rid of Cherilus and Peterman because they are both garbage. Who would we replace them with? I don't know, I just would like to see some new guys on our O-line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that we are fine at the RB position? It seems like we always say we need new RBs because they don't perform yet our O-line hasn't seen significant changes in god knows how long. Hopefully Reiff will be ready next year and be the full time starter because I can't take Backus anymore. Get rid of Cherilus and Peterman because they are both garbage. Who would we replace them with? I don't know, I just would like to see some new guys on our O-line.
    #whatdoesthishavetodowithte'o?

Post of the decade:
    Tulloch:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    #whatdoesthishavetodowithte'o?
    Oh sorry, I didn't know I was on twitter, thanks for the hashtag.....

and Kingwood313 mentioned Lattimore so that is why I brought it up. So yes, you are correct, my post #hadnothingtodowithte'o

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Move Tulloch to the outside or trade him. Te'o would be the captain of our defense for the next 10-15 years. We have a brutal defense, have always had a brutal defense, and finally have a chance to grab a defensive leader. A DE would be nice, but Te'o has "the ability to elevate an entire program". We need that.
    i dont think he can play outside

if we can get a decent draft pick/player for him, i would say yes. i doubt we would though.

vCash
    When your best RB hasn't played in a year and there's a chance he'll never play again...you need help at RB.

AAL: Joesph Fauria
    YRDs: 46
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances: ∞

If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    When your best RB hasn't played in a year and there's a chance he'll never play again...you need help at RB.
    You don't think Leshoure is capable of being the number one guy? I personally like him a lot more than Best. Compare their rookie years to each other and there is no comparison. Leshoure just needs to get better at catching out of the backfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    You don't think Leshoure is capable of being the number one guy? I personally like him a lot more than Best. Compare their rookie years to each other and there is no comparison. Leshoure just needs to get better at catching out of the backfield.
    I personally think Leshoure is better suited a short yardage/power back compliment in a 2 back system. We need another back who can catch and return kicks, saving Leshoure's legs for when we need him. He was a pleasant surprise this year, but to me he does not look like an every down back.

Post of the decade:
    Tulloch:

vCash
    Get me Te'o and Kenjon Barner and I'll be a happy camper.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash

Manti Te'o

Give me CB Dee Milliner from Alabama an a De from any where and that's a start

vCash
    I'd love Lattimore, but not with anything higher than a 3rd. That is of course if no major steps have been made in his recovery by draft time (like jogging at that point, maybe being able to squat modest amounts of weight). I don't get the love for Te'o. He is not a top 5 pick and isn't much more than what Dont'a Hightower was last year. He is a better leader, but not much else.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast