Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 256 to 267 of 267

Thread: Manti Te'o

  1. #256
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Who's the ******* that started this thread anyways?

    #dumbazz
    I still don't get how discussing the biggest story in Sports is a "dumbazz" thread.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    1,616
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    I still don't get how discussing the biggest story in Sports is a "dumbazz" thread.
    I think he was joking because hes the one that started it.

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,597
    vCash
    1500
    well at least the te'o thing is dying now... it looks like his 15 min of fame is over. Now seriously, is he thee best LB in the draft?? or just thee most talked about Lb in this years draft? I ask because i saw the BCS game and he didn't look that great... not a top 5 pick imo... but what the hell do i know?

    LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,196
    vCash
    2000
    Jarvis Jones is considered the best LB in this draft at least from what I've seen. He's been compared to Von Miller. Te'o lately has been mocked falling to the middle-to-late parts of the 1st round.



  5. #260
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,217
    vCash
    1500
    I'd figure the Alabama game to be more at fault for his drop than the media circus.

    Combine could still benefit him greatly. All eyes will be on him there - and if he performs well being under the spotlight for this crazy ridiculousness could actually benefit him more.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,597
    vCash
    1500
    So we're looking to draft Jarvis jones?

    LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,196
    vCash
    2000
    I'd like to add him. I think he could make the transition into a 4-3.



  8. #263
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Jarvis Jones is considered the best LB in this draft at least from what I've seen. He's been compared to Von Miller. Te'o lately has been mocked falling to the middle-to-late parts of the 1st round.
    Urlacher's replacement?

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'd like to add him. I think he could make the transition into a 4-3.
    No concerns about his spinal stenosis? The fact that USC doctors wouldn't clear him to play, forcing him to transfer to UGA, really worries me.

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,196
    vCash
    2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Urlacher's replacement?
    Yep, I've seen him mocked to the Bears. I've also seen Alec Ogeltree so nobody is sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    No concerns about his spinal stenosis? The fact that USC doctors wouldn't clear him to play, forcing him to transfer to UGA, really worries me.
    That is the one only thing that makes me afraid of the pick. I just don't know if I could pass on a guy who's skillset is compared to Von Miller, especially if Domantre Moore is off the board before we pick.



  11. #266
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    That is the one only thing that makes me afraid of the pick. I just don't know if I could pass on a guy who's skillset is compared to Von Miller, especially if Domantre Moore is off the board before we pick.
    In addition to concerns his spinal condition, I've seen in some recent mocks that Jarvis has dropped into the 6-10 range because of concerns with his work ethic. If we take him, I sure as hell hope that isn't the case.

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,473
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    No concerns about his spinal stenosis? The fact that USC doctors wouldn't clear him to play, forcing him to transfer to UGA, really worries me.
    I think the lions really need to stay away from this guy...yes he could be a very good olb I understand that but I am really leary about a guy with a spinal cord problem taking on 300+ linemen as he tries to shed their blocks. That and at the #5 spot his talent is not so great that there is not someone else out there with out the spine issue that could play for this team.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •