Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 101 of 101
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,495
    vCash
    1500
    I heard an interview with the other sox catcher. The clubhouse hated AJ.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    "Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."


    Tick....tock.....tick....tock...

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21,277
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
    There must be a bigger plan. No way Romine handles that staff. Can you imagine?

    "Hey CC, meet your new catcher, Austin"
    why cant romine handle the staff? i think thats a ridiculous argument, if healthy last year romine would be a no brainer as an every day starter until a better option arises.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,364
    vCash
    1500
    I really want Romine starting. Maybe the talks of him starting in AAA are to motivate him to "earn' the MLB spot. I honestly can't imagine them using Cervelli as the starter.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21,277
    vCash
    1500
    cervelli nor romine will make a significant difference to the results of our year so i rather have romine start in AAA and come up later. the guy has missed significant time

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    cervelli nor romine will make a significant difference to the results of our year so i rather have romine start in AAA and come up later. the guy has missed significant time
    Agreed.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,938
    vCash
    1500
    Cervelli cant catch bring up bobby wilson

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I heard an interview with the other sox catcher. The clubhouse hated AJ.
    Ozzie said that guys who played against AJ hated him and guys who played with him hated him a little bit less.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21,277
    vCash
    1500
    we have had players like that before:

    see Reggie jackson

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    we have had players like that before:

    see Reggie jackson
    Yeah, but that's ancient history. We haven't had players like that lately.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21,277
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Yeah, but that's ancient history. We haven't had players like that lately.
    arod :P

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    6,738
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    I really want Romine starting. Maybe the talks of him starting in AAA are to motivate him to "earn' the MLB spot. I honestly can't imagine them using Cervelli as the starter.
    He needs more reps before getting called up.....there is no way Brian starts him in the majors in April.....

    Brian babies his prospects......more of the same for 2013....
    Nick

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •