Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: James Harden...

vCash

James Harden...

...is a BEAST!

10 straight games with 25+ points !

vCash
    Woopdy doo...Kobe's had 10 streak of over 30 (would be 12 now if he didn't sit the entire 4th vs Portland)

Durant and LeBron could easily have that streak over 35ppg if they had Harden's supporting cast

vCash
    thats why I drafted him

vCash
    beast he is. hes been efficiently scoring and leading this team to victories time after time. he closes in the fourth and gets to free throw line over and over again. i remember a bunch of people saying that he was overrated and not worth a max. i wonder where those people are now?

vCash
    the most doubted and questioned gm in the game this past offseason for the signings of lin, asik, and trading for harden is looking pretty damn smart right about now. i love it. not saying i never doubted morey cause i did with the whole dwight ordeal. but man am i glad that we got the beast that is harden.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thenaj17 View Post
    Woopdy doo...Kobe's had 10 streak of over 30 (would be 12 now if he didn't sit the entire 4th vs Portland)

Durant and LeBron could easily have that streak over 35ppg if they had Harden's supporting cast
    Are you seriously saying Harden has a better supporting cast than Wade and Bosh? Really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    Are you seriously saying Harden has a better supporting cast than Wade and Bosh? Really?
    Huh?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    Either you're trolling or you just aren't very smart lol.
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    I get what he's saying now. It was like 6 in the morning and I didn't give it enough thought. Hence my confusion at anyone trying to make that claim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    If he idolizes Derrick Rose, he's probably striving not to be very smart

Harden is a beast. I'm really happy he's doing well. Been rooting for him hard all year...there were A LOT of skeptics. He looks like an absolutely legit #1 option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    If he idolizes Derrick Rose, he's probably striving not to be very smart

Harden is a beast. I'm really happy he's doing well. Been rooting for him hard all year...there were A LOT of skeptics. He looks like an absolutely legit #1 option.

Haha you know I've been biting my tongue lately on this one. I saw this waaay back in OKC, you can just tell if somone has game or not.

Let's see if Rap shows up in this thread with his quote from me.

vCash
    The Rockets are beating bad teams and losing to good teams...lots a teams do this. He's putting up good numbers, no doubt. But he's not exactly beating good teams (and thats hard because no one is around him really) Put a guy thats lesser than he is, I still don't see them being able to compete with the big boys. Get him a player better than him, they'll be right up there. He's not a number 1 on a contending team. Have always said it, and will continue to say it
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Haha you know I've been biting my tongue lately on this one. I saw this waaay back in OKC, you can just tell if somone has game or not.

Let's see if Rap shows up in this thread with his quote from me.
    Right on cue. And I still stand by everything I said, and your quoted post is still ********
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    The Rockets are beating bad teams and losing to good teams...lots a teams do this. He's putting up good numbers, no doubt. But he's not exactly beating good teams (and thats hard because no one is around him really) Put a guy thats lesser than he is, I still don't see them being able to compete with the big boys. Get him a player better than him, they'll be right up there. He's not a number 1 on a contending team. Have always said it, and will continue to say it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Lol...they can't be SA/OKC/Por...you know, the good teams in the West. They split with a ridiculously weird Lakers team and they are constantly beating the Wolves/NO the bad teams, and are splitting with the mediocre teams Utah/Memphis...So yea, the facepalm was not warranted

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast