Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Keeping Millen around is, without a doubt, still keeping around a portion of the Millen era. That's a fact. How they don't entirely cut ties with anything you can stick that statement to is beyond reason.

If every two-bit Lions fan could predict or guess there was a good chance Jahvid Best would never see the field again, I'd guess Mayhew should have prepared for that.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    But Millen had a hand in the mess that lead up to that point.
    I agree, was just pointing out that Mayhew was actually a GM longer that season ( but i also understand you cant hold him accountable for something millen built )

Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Keeping Millen around is, without a doubt, still keeping around a portion of the Millen era. That's a fact. How they don't entirely cut ties with anything you can stick that statement to is beyond reason.

If every two-bit Lions fan could predict or guess there was a good chance Jahvid Best would never see the field again, I'd guess Mayhew should have prepared for that.
    Hate to admit it but i agree with every part of this post..

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12