Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Cousins: "I have a fresh start.. and let's bring something positive to Sacramento"

"Just trying to keep out all the negativity and not bring negativity to this team," Cousins said. "And just trying to have a positive mind. I have a fresh start. It's a fresh year, so let's get all that behind us and let's bring something positive to Sacramento."
    http://www.sacbee.com/2013/01/03/508...-here-plz.html
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Love hearing all this stuff, but will it stick??

If we don't trade him, and he flies the straight and narrow the rest of the season, I'll have more faith in Boogie.

Until then, it's whatever. Nothing will surprise me at this point. I'm still on the "Keep Boogie" wagon, though.

Also, starting to believe him that he actually wants to stay. Again, starting to. Not quite there yet.

vCash
    Meh, been there done that. DMC is a time bomb, we just don't know when but he'll explode.

vCash
    I hope he follows through and becomes a positive force, but I feel like we've heard it before.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    I hope he follows through and becomes a positive force, but I feel like we've heard it before.
    We've definitely heard it before. That's why I'll believe it if this play from him and behavior keeps up the rest of the year. If not, I'll expect a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i'myourdaddy View Post
    Meh, been there done that. DMC is a time bomb, we just don't know when but he'll explode.
    He's doomed to explode again as long as Smart is the coach. Smart is basically a lame duck coach who has been blatantly incompetent in all 3 of his coaching stints. I'm shocked he hasn't been terminated yet, but I guess ownership refuses to pay him not to coach.

vCash

vCash
    ^ this is a link to a pretty good interview from Cousins.

vCash
    It left Cousins at 19.4 points, 14.0 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 2.0 steals in the five games since he returned from a two-game team suspension.
    However, I disagree with this. One 30/20 game doesn't not 'excuse' cousins.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash

Cousins: "I have a fresh start.. and let's bring something positive to Sacramento"

No but 10+ games of numbers like those of he keeps his attitude in check will. His interview yesterday with NBA Gametime after the game was impressive. He says again how he is keeping everything positive because he knows he's blessed and has no reason to complain. A mindset like that will get you far, not just in the NBA but in life too. He's "saying" all the right things right now. I really hope the suspension was a turning point in his career/life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    However, I disagree with this. One 30/20 game doesn't not 'excuse' cousins.
    This.

It does make me feel better about the situation though...