Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins and who is the player of the game? (Choose one team and one player)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spurs

8 18.18%
  • Knicks

33 75.00%
  • Tony Parker

3 6.82%
  • Manu Ginobili

5 11.36%
  • Tim Duncan

3 6.82%
  • Other (Spurs)

1 2.27%
  • Jason Kidd

2 4.55%
  • Carmelo Anthony

31 70.45%
  • Tyson Chandler

2 4.55%
  • Other (Knicks)

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    prior to him hitting that three i felt like he hadn't hit a single shot in 4+ games. Novak is giving us absolutely nothing as well. To me, Copeland is the new Novak. Let that man play. at least he can create a little if they're sticking him like white on rice. Once you harass Novak, its over for his productivity. at that point novak is only useful as a decoy.
    You could literally get a white mannequin, throw a #16 NYK jersey on it, throw some gel in its air, throw him in the corner, and that mannequin would make the same impact as Novak.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Its time for Woody to have quick triggers with Brewer/Novak and give some of their minutes to White/Cope

Free Camby Man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraPoint View Post
    I feel this is because other teams have figured him out. He hardly gets to shoot because no one sags off him anymore. Other teams didn't really know Copeland could shoot, so that's why he has looked good. Copeland will be the next Novak
    i agree. but Novak can score in the post and he can create his own shot off the dribble so if they close out hard on him like they do novak, he'll still be able to make a play whereas Novak can't do anything but give up the ball in that instance.

Copelands defense can't be much worse than novaks right? so then let him play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You could literally get a white mannequin, throw a #16 NYK jersey on it, throw some gel in its air, throw him in the corner, and that mannequin would make the same impact as Novak.
    Novak is JR Smiths personal dollar bill on a string trick

vCash
    I would love to see Kidd, JR, Melo, Camby chandler start... but would be content if they put White in for brewer too!!

vCash
    I smell a blow out

vCash

Game #32: San Antonio Spurs (26-8) @ New York Knicks (21-10)

Parker is gonna get into the paint at will. Maybe white can cover him for some periods of the game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I smell a blow out
    Keep sniffing that good ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I smell a blow out
    last time you said that you were right. lets hope for a repeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    chandler-camby-melo-brewer-kidd.thats a great lineup.enough with thomas,then sec unit prigioni-smith-novak-stat-camby or chandler
    Defensively, yeah good line up. Offensively, no. They already took Melo out the game by doubling him and denying him the ball the last time the spurs played the knicks! Its time to take. Brewer out of the starting line up because he is a liability on offense, it's time to go with JR as our starting 2guard. He has become a complete player who can take the pressure off of Melo because he can create for himself and others as well, plus he is a threat from the out side, so doubling Melo would make teams pay.

With a line up of kidd, Jr, Melo, camby, and chandler u get a well rounded team which can put up numbers offensively, defensively is sound and rebounding........ Oh my goosh REBOUNDING, what can I say, chandler needs to learn how to box out. Oh..... My bad lost focus there. Camby will help out tremendously in that department.

Chandler likes to tap out the ball, and camby likes to rebound the ball. Chandler intimidates by just standing there, and camby actually likes to block shots. Match made in heaven if u ask me.

vCash
    im afraid of removing JR Smith from the 6th man role but since we keep starting off slow, JR might be a good person to insert into the starting lineup, especially agaisnt the spurs since you know the spurs are going to do all in their power to get the ball out of melo's hands. JR would throw a monkey wrench in the Spurs entire strategy. But JR will also give us a spark on the defensive end to start the game. JR brings it every night, he's been the most consistent knick in terms of energy level, playing hard and leaving ti all on the court.

And also, since Amare is now coming off the bench, maybe that free's JR from the 6th man role, moves him into the starting position and allows Amare to assume that 6th man role where his main purpose is to provide an offensive spark. This could be a good time to start JR. He's been playing too good. I hope the only starting lineup adjustment woody is making is not the Camby move. He def needs to do something about Brewer.

Woody has a pretty good grasp on the team. Lets see what he does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    im afraid of removing JR Smith from the 6th man role but since we keep starting off slow, JR might be a good person to insert into the starting lineup, especially agaisnt the spurs since you know the spurs are going to do all in their power to get the ball out of melo's hands. JR would throw a monkey wrench in the Spurs entire strategy. But JR will also give us a spark on the defensive end to start the game. JR brings it every night, he's been the most consistent knick in terms of energy level, playing hard and leaving ti all on the court.

And also, since Amare is now coming off the bench, maybe that free's JR from the 6th man role, moves him into the starting position and allows Amare to assume that 6th man role where his main purpose is to provide an offensive spark. This could be a good time to start JR. He's been playing too good. I hope the only starting lineup adjustment woody is making is not the Camby move. He def needs to do something about Brewer.

Woody has a pretty good grasp on the team. Lets see what he does.
    I share the same sentiments as the bold. I love JR as sixth man, but we have guys like Amare who can become that instant offense guy, we have guys like Cope and Novak if he ever gets his head out of his *** who can provide an additional offensive spark off the bench. Even Sheed with his posting and 3 point shot. I'm pretty torn on this to be honest with you.

At this point, our starting unit is severely lacking in scoring department, and JR doesn't hurt you for being a one dimensional player in the starting unit. He can do it all and thats what top notch starting SG's do. I don't expect him to be Harden, but I think he can be a less consistent Harden-lite.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    I'm insane, but I'd start Chandler-Camby-Copeland-Melo-Kidd. Let Melo absolutely abuse Green in the post, hide Copeland against Green on the other hand, look to improve the rebounding by playing huge.

Then, in the second half, I'd start Chandler, Melo, Kidd, and JR with whoever played best in the first half out of Copeland, Camby, Prigioni, and Novak.

vCash
    I'm not against the guy but I haven't seen White do anything on offense or defense. Copeland on the other hand can fill it and I would put him in before Novack at this point. I like Novacaine and know he will be good for Knicks in the long run. I think the loss of Felton is showing up more and more on both ends of the court. Melo will be player of the game and Knicks will win by 1.

vCash
    Woodson just announced Camby is starting alongside Chandler. That should slow Duncan down.

KNICKS 2012/2013 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future
    Originally Posted by StoicSentry
    "I hate rooting for the Knicks because of their connection with the Rangers. I never became a serious Knicks fan."

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast