Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins and who is the player of the game? (Choose one team and one player)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spurs

8 18.18%
  • Knicks

33 75.00%
  • Tony Parker

3 6.82%
  • Manu Ginobili

5 11.36%
  • Tim Duncan

3 6.82%
  • Other (Spurs)

1 2.27%
  • Jason Kidd

2 4.55%
  • Carmelo Anthony

31 70.45%
  • Tyson Chandler

2 4.55%
  • Other (Knicks)

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Watching the last time we faced spurs was just so enjoyable to watch. This will be a real tough game but I feel we will battle hard. No Felton really hurts here....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Watching the last time we faced spurs was just so enjoyable to watch. This will be a real tough game but I feel we will battle hard. No Felton really hurts here....
    Ray put us on his back last time around, and than Kidd drilled the 3 three balls in the 4th to lead the comeback and seal the deal. Should be a good game tonight, love the Spurs but not against the Knicks.

If you guys kept Locos Ochos youtube account, the Spurs top 10 vid is probably my personal favorite.

vCash
    C'Mon we need this one. Fk the spurs. Hopefully amare brushed off some dust last game

vCash
    Love it. Camby needs more mins. Next to chandler is an awesome defensive front and a very good rebounding front.. Good move by Woodson
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    And you guys don't like Felton he is a important piece. Not directed to everybody just the Felton haters
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    chandler-camby-melo-brewer-kidd.thats a great lineup.enough with thomas,then sec unit prigioni-smith-novak-stat-camby or chandler

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Pop wants this one bad. I know we'll be up for this one...should be great game.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    And you guys don't like Felton he is a important piece. Not directed to everybody just the Felton haters
    Just because many don't like Felton shooting 20 times a game and taking ridiculous shots down the stretch doesn't mean they don't appreciate the things he does well like defense and securing the ball, P&R with Tyson. Don't have to like all facets of his game imo. I'm gonna miss his Defense on Parker but I won't miss Felton's chucking.
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 01-03-2013 at 04:00 PM.

vCash
    Why don't we start white? he is so much better than Brewer in every facet of the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Why don't we start white? he is so much better than Brewer in every facet of the game right now.
    I agree with you but he did get a start when melo was out and he looked like crap so you can't blame woody for not trusting him.

vCash
    Everyone is playing tonight except Sheed, Shump and Felton.

FWIW, STAT said he doesn't have pain in his knee but it sounded like he just said it to get the media to stop asking him about it.

Tyson said his ankle feels a little better - leading me to believe he still has some discomfort in there.

And there have been no reports on Melo's knee so i'm going to go ahead and assume he is 100%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    I agree with you but he did get a start when melo was out and he looked like crap so you can't blame woody for not trusting him.

I wouldn't say that. Sure he was a bit over aggressive on D, but really look at what Ronnie Brewer is doing out there. Absolutely nothing. White is mobile, extremely athletic and would do a lot more for us out there.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    I'm at the point where I don't think Brewer hits another shot for the rest of the season. Yea I know he finally hit a 3 last game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I'm at the point where I don't think Brewer hits another shot for the rest of the season. Yea I know he finally hit a 3 last game.
    prior to him hitting that three i felt like he hadn't hit a single shot in 4+ games. Novak is giving us absolutely nothing as well. To me, Copeland is the new Novak. Let that man play. at least he can create a little if they're sticking him like white on rice. Once you harass Novak, its over for his productivity. at that point novak is only useful as a decoy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Novak is giving us absolutely nothing as well.
    I feel this is because other teams have figured him out. He hardly gets to shoot because no one sags off him anymore. Other teams didn't really know Copeland could shoot, so that's why he has looked good. Copeland will be the next Novak
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast