Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins and who is the player of the game? (Choose one team and one player)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spurs

8 18.18%
  • Knicks

33 75.00%
  • Tony Parker

3 6.82%
  • Manu Ginobili

5 11.36%
  • Tim Duncan

3 6.82%
  • Other (Spurs)

1 2.27%
  • Jason Kidd

2 4.55%
  • Carmelo Anthony

31 70.45%
  • Tyson Chandler

2 4.55%
  • Other (Knicks)

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    I agree. Although it may never work, I think you have to at least try it. They are the two most talented players on the team, so I think you have to give it a try for a few games, because the reward outweighs the risk. Imagine if it does work, then you have two lethal scorers who can hurt you, that is great in case one has an off night or one must sit out with an injury, etc. If it doesn't work, Amare can go right back to the bench. However, I think it's a shame that Amare, at 30 years old, is already being treated like he's already a bench player with no upside.
    Woody/training staff are just easing him in. With his injury past with his knees no way in hell I run him out there to start 30mins a game off the back. He'll prob be starting in a week or 2. Just let him work out his rust and not get hurt playing big mins. Im not saying ease up but were 21-10 I think the playoffs are basically alock for us.(feels very odd saying that as a knicks fan).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    sounds like Camby might get the start tonight ahead of kurt thomas. Reported by Berman

vCash
    I would not mind one bit Camby and Tyson starting with Amare and Wallace when healthy replacing them from the bench. Wallace gives Amare the spacing he needs with that second unit and doesn't force us to play STAT as the defensive anchor for that unit.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 3 minutes ago
    Camby may start tonight, sez Woodson.

Al Iannazzone @Al_Iannazzone 4 minutes ago
    Sounds like Camby would be starting for Kurt if Woodson makes a change.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I would not mind one bit Camby and Tyson starting with Amare and Wallace when healthy replacing them from the bench. Wallace gives Amare the spacing he needs with that second unit and doesn't force us to play STAT as the defensive anchor for that unit.
    good point. i dig it.

vCash
    I think we gotta start Sheed when he returns.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    I think we gotta start Sheed when he returns.
    imso frustrated with his injury. He's been day to day for like a month it seems.

vCash
    Alan Hahn @alanhahn about 17 minutes ago
    Melo, Camby, Tyson front line saw 7 minutes early in second half vs Portland. Was +5 in scoring and +2 in rebounding. Intriguing. #Knicks

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Alan Hahn @alanhahn about 17 minutes ago
    Melo, Camby, Tyson front line saw 7 minutes early in second half vs Portland. Was +5 in scoring and +2 in rebounding. Intriguing. #Knicks
    Gotta go with JR and Kidd. Can't have Brewer and Camby on the floor together.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Hey knick fans came back yesterday finally, had six hernias to fix but now just recovery. Glad to be back and to be reading about my knicks, i should be charging them for about 4 of my hernias for the last 10 years. The others ill charge the 49ers, lol anyhow missed you guys and hope everyone had a great new years.

Reading that Camby might get the start, i hope so we need some rebounding and toughness. Chandlers ankle has to be hurting him the last game he was just getting outrebounded by everyone. I think Stat will have a good game tonight, Spurs usually struggle against him.
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    Stat is going to have a HUGE game tonight. I can feel it.

vCash
    Pop was the only coach who devised a gameplan that completely shut down Melo this season. That was not a product of Melo being off. Gonna be interesting to see if we can adjust. I believe he scored 8 points last game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdesign13 View Post
    Stat is going to have a HUGE game tonight. I can feel it.
    I agree to a point.. But probably in turnovers, ball stopping and missed fields goals.

vCash
    Pop was the only coach who devised a gameplan that completely shut down Melo this season. That was not a product of Melo being off. Gonna be interesting to see if we can adjust. I believe he scored 8 points last game.
    Yeah, melo's only truly off night. He's had a few nights where he's shot like 40% with 25 shots but still been productive. That game....they just wouldn't let melo even catch the ball. Reminded me of the heat v. Knicks playoff games from last year....especially games 1 and games 2

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimm120 View Post
    Yeah, melo's only truly off night. He's had a few nights where he's shot like 40% with 25 shots but still been productive. That game....they just wouldn't let melo even catch the ball. Reminded me of the heat v. Knicks playoff games from last year....especially games 1 and games 2
    Yea, they fronted him with Kawai/SJax and whenever he actually got the chance to catch the ball, they would flash guys at him non stop from all different angles. It was a brilliant gameplan, and shows you how great a coach Popovich really is when you see what Melo has done to absolutely everyone else this season.

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast