Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins and who is the player of the game? (Choose one team and one player)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spurs

    8 18.18%
  • Knicks

    33 75.00%
  • Tony Parker

    3 6.82%
  • Manu Ginobili

    5 11.36%
  • Tim Duncan

    3 6.82%
  • Other (Spurs)

    1 2.27%
  • Jason Kidd

    2 4.55%
  • Carmelo Anthony

    31 70.45%
  • Tyson Chandler

    2 4.55%
  • Other (Knicks)

    4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 855
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,517
    vCash
    1500

    Game #32: San Antonio Spurs (26-8) @ New York Knicks (21-10)

    ------ ------

    -@-


    Date: Thursday, January 3, 2013
    Time: 7:30 PM EST
    Location: Madison Square Garden
    TV: MSG













    Tony Parker | Danny Green | Kawhi Leonard | Tim Duncan | Tiago Splitter










    Jason Kidd | Ronnie Brewer | Carmelo Anthony | Marcus Camby | Tyson Chandler









    Last edited by PC; 01-03-2013 at 07:16 PM.


    2014-2015 New York Knicks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NY/FL
    Posts
    1,703
    vCash
    1500
    This should be a great game if our team starts the first half with the intensity that we saw earlier in the season. For the love of God Woody, please don't start Brewer!!!! Go Knicks and thanks PC for putting up the game thread so early.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,679
    vCash
    1500
    fk it....just start amare....and give Copeland some run off the bench...he's earned it... on another note...if Copeland can find a post up game omg..... this kid would be bananas!!!! him and jr and camby on the floor off the bench ...it would be awesome... but.... the refs have been " favoring " the spurs ( did my home work ) soooo this might be another one of those refs controlling who wins kinda game ( again )... here what there saying about wallace ..............

    ((((((((( Coach Mike Woodson has ruled out defensive forward Rasheed Wallace for tonight’s home game against San Antonio and Saturday’s contest in Orlando. That means Wallace’s chronic sore left foot will have cost the Knicks 11 straight games.

    Wallace’s $1.4 million veteran minimum’s contract won’t be guaranteed in full until Jan. 9. The Knicks are willing to roll the dice that Wallace will play more than he sits across the final months and have no plans on waiving him.

    The Knicks said the 38-year-old Wallace has a stress reaction in his foot and not a fracture. However, a stress reaction can turn into a fracture without proper rest. A stress fracture would put Wallace out two months.)))))


    (((IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I THINK THE KNICKS ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE KEEPING HIM UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES )))

    as far as stat gose......((((( Reflecting on his first practice after his first game, Stoudemire said he felt "great."

    "I feel loose, I feel fit and feel ready to play," he said. "It's a great sign after my first game to feel as good as I do now. My second half [against Portland] was better than my first half and hopefully tomorrow's game will be better than the first game, and that process continues."...)))))

    sounds good to me... we need this game...Atlanta with a bunch of nobodies are right on our...go knicks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,581
    vCash
    1461
    Awesome job with the game thread. I love these little polls.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,255
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Awesome job with the game thread. I love these little polls.

    Pause... Even though it's spelled differently... its still a pause....
    Last edited by Mayweather&NYK; 01-03-2013 at 06:05 AM.

    THE REAL DRAFT GURU

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    711
    vCash
    1500
    i think woodson must at least try a few games with melo and stat starting together?is k thomas any better than stoudemire?thomas is too slow and always gets 2-3 fouls in a gew minutes because of that.now our roster is better than the last two years,why not try for a few games to start them both?if stoudemire plays with the sec unit camby must be there to help in defending and rebounds.is there a date for shump return?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,405
    vCash
    1500
    For some reason i think a motivated knicks team will show up tonight

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,725
    vCash
    1500
    The San Antonio Spurs play their fourth game in five nights on Thursday again on TNT's Thursday schedule and this time at the New York Knicks.

    When most recently faced with this situation, Gregg Popovich sent Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green back to San Antonio and the organization was fined $250,000.


    “Knowing Pop, he can do anything,” Parker said. “Me personally, I feel great. I didn’t play in the fourth quarter against Brooklyn, or Dallas either. I’m sure Timmy feels great. I think we’re going to play.”

    “It’s not about rest,” Popovich said. “It’s about being as healthy as possible at the end of the year. What we did is about health and safety of players, so that they’re there, and we have a shot at the end of the year. There’s a difference.”
    Possibility someone sits for them tonight. Doubt they sit all 3 though. Either way, Spurs can play with their D-League team and still have a shot to win. Thats just what they do.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    This is what happens when you take a train going to the Brooklyn arena

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dtjbM39rl4E

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,126
    vCash
    1750
    I have a bad feeling about this one
    Future Ace

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,126
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    This is what happens when you take a train going to the Brooklyn arena

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dtjbM39rl4E
    That's an MTA officer
    Future Ace

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    I have a bad feeling about this one
    I don't, perfect game to Boss up
    Last edited by MetroMan; 01-03-2013 at 11:00 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    That's an MTA officer
    I'm not talking about the officer, I'm talking about the train stop. Go to Barclays and get powerbombed

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,725
    vCash
    1500
    Yea, I have a good feeling about this one. We need an elite team to come into the Garden to up our intensity level and figure out how to dominate again.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,398
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    fk it....just start amare....and give Copeland some run off the bench...he's earned it... on another note...if Copeland can find a post up game omg..... this kid would be bananas!!!! him and jr and camby on the floor off the bench ...it would be awesome... but.... the refs have been " favoring " the spurs ( did my home work ) soooo this might be another one of those refs controlling who wins kinda game ( again )... here what there saying about wallace ..............

    ((((((((( Coach Mike Woodson has ruled out defensive forward Rasheed Wallace for tonight’s home game against San Antonio and Saturday’s contest in Orlando. That means Wallace’s chronic sore left foot will have cost the Knicks 11 straight games.

    Wallace’s $1.4 million veteran minimum’s contract won’t be guaranteed in full until Jan. 9. The Knicks are willing to roll the dice that Wallace will play more than he sits across the final months and have no plans on waiving him.

    The Knicks said the 38-year-old Wallace has a stress reaction in his foot and not a fracture. However, a stress reaction can turn into a fracture without proper rest. A stress fracture would put Wallace out two months.)))))


    (((IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I THINK THE KNICKS ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE KEEPING HIM UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES )))

    as far as stat gose......((((( Reflecting on his first practice after his first game, Stoudemire said he felt "great."

    "I feel loose, I feel fit and feel ready to play," he said. "It's a great sign after my first game to feel as good as I do now. My second half [against Portland] was better than my first half and hopefully tomorrow's game will be better than the first game, and that process continues."...)))))

    sounds good to me... we need this game...Atlanta with a bunch of nobodies are right on our...go knicks
    I agree. Although it may never work, I think you have to at least try it. They are the two most talented players on the team, so I think you have to give it a try for a few games, because the reward outweighs the risk. Imagine if it does work, then you have two lethal scorers who can hurt you, that is great in case one has an off night or one must sit out with an injury, etc. If it doesn't work, Amare can go right back to the bench. However, I think it's a shame that Amare, at 30 years old, is already being treated like he's already a bench player with no upside.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •