Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah this coming from Smitch means very little. The guy has no credibility, at least in my book.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post
    Not surprising. Same excuse was used against Carlesimo's practice drills a few years back.

LINK
    It's funny, I don't see this as throwing Triano under the bus... other than Carlisimo's sour grapes at not being listened to.

Look closer at what he wanted to implement... Run Bargs out on a fast break on missed shots because he couldn't/didn't want to rebound, and Triano said no.

So, Triano wanted to try and make Bargs rebound and people still hate on him for it :P

<shrug>

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by groovybuddha View Post
    It's funny, I don't see this as throwing Triano under the bus... other than Carlisimo's sour grapes at not being listened to.

Look closer at what he wanted to implement... Run Bargs out on a fast break on missed shots because he couldn't/didn't want to rebound, and Triano said no.

So, Triano wanted to try and make Bargs rebound and people still hate on him for it :P

<shrug>
    lol, exactly. Triano was actually doing what fans wanted from a coach. He wanted Bargs to rebound.

I remember reading Carlesimo's gripe just after he was fired.

None of this is more than sour grapes and excuse making.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    lol, exactly. Triano was actually doing what fans wanted from a coach. He wanted Bargs to rebound.

I remember reading Carlesimo's gripe just after he was fired.

None of this is more than sour grapes and excuse making.
    I think that it is to a certain extent but it's also partially the truth. Though playing bargnani at sf didn't help matters. They really couldn't figure out what they wanted him to do and it just created no position or consistency for him on the floor. Plus, what do you focus on improving if you're playing sf,pf and c in the course of a season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Former Toronto Raptors head coach Sam Mitchell says he wasn't allowed to coach Andrea Bargnani the way he would have liked to because the franchise felt Bargnani wouldn't be able to handle it.

Mitchell believes this could be one reason why Bargnani hasn't turned out to be the franchise player some thought he could become.....

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...pment_raptors/
    you realy think smitch could get through to bargs if he was given the green light ? no coach is ever gonna make him change imo.

also smitch is a ****ing idiot. we saw how his tough love routine worked with carter and alston.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I always loved the Smitch.
    really ? his body language sucked and he was soo whiny ... dislike the guy as a coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    you realy think smitch could get through to bargs if he was given the green light ? no coach is ever gonna make him change imo.

also smitch is a ****ing idiot. we saw how his tough love routine worked with carter and alston.
    Lol he actually tried to get into a fight with Carter but got his *** thrown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lol he actually tried to get into a fight with Carter but got his *** thrown.
    lol jalen tells it best.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qur_eh_xm8s

he also got in a fight with alston

vCash
    Shocker.

vCash
    lol jalen tells it best.

Except Jalen Rose is a complete moron. Sam Mitchell, Vince Carter and everybody else in the room who wasn't blind as a ****ing bat said that they were just playing around.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    I think that it is to a certain extent but it's also partially the truth. Though playing bargnani at sf didn't help matters. They really couldn't figure out what they wanted him to do and it just created no position or consistency for him on the floor. Plus, what do you focus on improving if you're playing sf,pf and c in the course of a season.
    its safe to say we tried everything with bargs... we all know at this point that in order for him to be a decent player he needs an elite C him who is a strong rebounder and defender. noah, howard, chandler etc.

smitch is one to talk though. doesnt seem like much has changed with him either. he was a whiny little girl then, and he is a bitter whiny little girl now it seems.

vCash
    Kevin garnett was not a number 1 overall pick...stupid author.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    Except Jalen Rose is a complete moron. Sam Mitchell, Vince Carter and everybody else in the room who wasn't blind as a ****ing bat said that they were just playing around.
    sure. in order to save face i would say that too.

i wasnt there but thats not the first time we heard about smitch fighting with players soo.

vCash
    lol jalen tells it best.

LMAO that was damn funny

vCash
    who knows. there is no doubt in my mind he'd be a better player today if Mitchell doesn't get canned in favor of Triano. i'm sure at the time Bargnani thought it was great though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    sure. in order to save face i would say that too.

i wasnt there but thats not the first time we heard about smitch fighting with players soo.
    Right...

Except the player he supposedly fought with said that too. So that makes a ton of sense.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast