Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 151 to 156 of 156
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    50,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    He said he has the tape if Doug wants it and considering how Andrea has always had a tendency to deflect blame, I think it's believable.
    I agree about the deflection, but part of Andrea's explanation was also very credible: that the quote was taken out of context. I can take three different people's words and cut them to say the exact opposite if you give me the quotes and about 10 minutes lol.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,676
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    I agree about the deflection, but part of Andrea's explanation was also very credible: that the quote was taken out of context. I can take three different people's words and cut them to say the exact opposite if you give me the quotes and about 10 minutes lol.
    No idea but considering his personality and how his teammates are unhappy with him, I don't find it hard to believe. I don't think it matters much at this point anyway.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    50,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    No idea but considering his personality and how his teammates are unhappy with him, I don't find it hard to believe. I don't think it matters much at this point anyway.
    There's an editor I work with who saves key clips from docs he's cutting and at the end of the gig he spends about an hour putting together a hilarious MISQUOTE reel. Believe me, it's easy.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    18,299
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    Here is something I like to add

    In that interview where Sam Mitchell had his "na na na na na na I told you so" chance on NBATV

    He said Bargnani put the team under the bus when he said that the Raptors are the worst team. If Sam Mitchell used google translator than he would be correct, but Sam Mitchell should remember that when we had Hedo Turkoglu, there was the same google translated mistake when Hedo said some negative comments in a Turkish website

    It turns out that Bargnani was mistranslated, since people like to use google translator, and the false news happened to be a bigger hit than the truth. Big enough to make people like Sam Mitchell to relay this false news, rather than taking it for a grain of salt

    It truly shows how credible this guy can be, even though time and time again he has contradicted himself and yet people want to see past that :confuse:
    +1

    smitch the snitchass bitcchhass Took the very first chance he could to throw our franchise under the bus. Luckily for us he has a very small voice and not too many ppl give a **** about what he says

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    50,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    +1

    smitch the snitchass bitcchhass Took the very first chance he could to throw our franchise under the bus. Luckily for us he has a very small voice and not too many ppl give a **** about what he says
    I guarantee the producers of the show he's on wanted the dirt (according to him that is). They live off that type of ****.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cardboard box
    Posts
    6,524
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    No idea but considering his personality and how his teammates are unhappy with him, I don't find it hard to believe. I don't think it matters much at this point anyway.
    it doesnt because Bargnani is on his way out

    just pointing out that the "credible" Sam Mitchell needs to get his facts straight

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •