Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Couldn't remember if this was one of the holiday tapings.

They kind of have to announce it don't they? More people tune in if they know Sting is on, wouldnt they?

From a hardcore fan that is definitely tuning in every week, the spoiler sucks. But their ratings aren't good enough to rely on that group.

I still don't think knowing Sting will be on increases the ratings, but theres a chance and they have to do it that way.

vCash
    sting returns to set up sting vs taker at mania!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ds-d5mp501.jpg
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    So ready

vCash
    The cage match should be pretty good. I wonder since the shows are back to being live they will start to show more members.

vCash
    An X-Division Contenders Tournament will start tonight on Impact Wrestling, the first episode of 2013. There will be four contenders and the finals at Genesis on 1/13/13. The winner of X-Division Contender Tournament at Genesis faces Rob Van Dam that same night for the X-Division Title.
    Well there is that.

vCash
    BTW TNA is doing a British Boot Camp show which is like Tough Enough. If you are interested in watching it here are the first 2 episodes.

Episode 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wVZLqZOYnTs

Episode 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=O6ftFajKALs

vCash
    TNA ratings for 2012 are the lowest they've been in six years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Well there is that.
    Kenny King ray:

vCash
    I may take a break from Impact if this episode isn't good. I am still enjoying the show, but it's just too much of an investment with my Clippers actaully being worth watching this year.

vCash
    Less than 2 hours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    TNA ratings for 2012 are the lowest they've been in six years.
    I've noticed that too and it's very unfortunate. For the most part, this is the best product that they have put out in years. I think a lot of wrestling fans have stopped giving TNA second, third, fourth, and fifth chances.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    Aces and 8's better win the cage match. If they don't, then this feud is over for me.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    A&8 has gone on for too long. I feel like they need a big-name leader. Having guys like domino, Festus, and D-Von as big strong guys is ughh to me. If they had big names or new faces like The Shield does, they'd be taken more seriously. They don't seem intimidating to me. It's a rip-off of Sons of Anarchy.

vCash
    A&8 has gone on for too long. I feel like they need a big-name leader. Having guys like domino, Festus, and D-Von as big strong guys is ughh to me. If they had big names or new faces like The Shield does, they'd be taken more seriously. They don't seem intimidating to me. It's a rip-off of Sons of Anarchy.
    They really should have revealed a big name member at Bound for Glory and then saved another big reveal for Lockdown. Things were going great, for me at least, until Devon was the first member revealed.

Does anyone even remember when Roode tried to say that Storm was the leader? Or when the entire TNA roster was invested in this rivalry? This feud has really jumped the shark for me.

For what it's worth, I feel the Shield is a rip-off of some sort of Call of Duty video game. Seriously, why do they need to wear bulletproof vests??
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    I feel like TNA thought that Wade Barrett or somebody would be released before the end of the year and it just didn't happen. Didn't this whole angle start as a way to write Sting off of TV?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast