Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i cant believe their still employing that stupid *** rotation on the right side of the Oline.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    We needed to go for it there. Damnit Kubiak

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    wow. kubiak is opening it up. emptying the back for a qb sneak? wow finally
    Loved that play call.

I'm getting really frustrated with our offensive line play... They are getting their lunch ate by that Bengals D-Line. That Atkins guy has been penetrating like a champ.

vCash
    Can't keep settling for 3s instead of 6s.

smh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    We needed to go for it there. Damnit Kubiak
    Agreed, our D is playing damn good. Might as well put them down deep in our territory if we don't get the 1st.

vCash
    You guys do realize that Atkins is the best interior lineman in the league outside of watt, right? The bengals d-line is really good, not surprising they are getting past our right side of the line
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    points are points. as long as the D keeps playing stout we should be good. you gotta keep grinding.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    You guys do realize that Atkins is the best interior lineman in the league outside of watt, right? The bengals d-line is really good, not surprising they are getting past our right side of the line
    i fully understood what the line was going to face, i was just hoping that they would assign 2 starters for the game, whoever they felt was the better players, it doesnt even matter all the guys on that side are similar in terms of talent. i just feel its hard to become cohesive when you are looking at different faces all game. 2nd stringers come in when guys get hurt. way it should be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    points are points. as long as the D keeps playing stout we should be good. you gotta keep grinding.
    But at some point we've got to score tds to give them a break. We've been terrible lately at scoring tds.

vCash
    Green-Ellis is running all over us...

vCash
    our run d is sucky at best.

vCash
    Kareem Jackson!

Shoulda batted that **** down but I ain't mad atcha! Get you some!

***NVM HE DROPPED IT.

vCash
    K ****ing JAXXXXXXXX

edit: damnit.

vCash
    **** you schaub

vCash
    ****ing schaub you loser!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast