Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    c'mon OD. goddamn.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    that was the first time all year that end around to martin worked.

vCash
    im glad were attacking the middle again with od but we got to make those plays

vCash
    yea it was nice. i wish foster stayed in bounds, and jones was good enough to block off a slant. it would have kept that drive alive. OD dropping the pass is unfortunate also, seems like he's been dropping more passes lately. hope that trend stops.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    geeeeeeeeeeez

vCash
    grrrrrrrrrr!!! c'mon man you have to make plays, its the ****ing playoffs! cant let dalton get out of your grasp like that.

vCash
    Nice play Barwin!

vCash
    Jj watt!!!

vCash
    and the historic season continues. wow.

vCash
    keyshawn martin has flinstone feet. he's moving the hell out of them, but not really going anywhere.

vCash
    true but there doesnt seem to be any wedges for him ever to break through either

vCash
    there goes the arian foster obligatory slip and fall that he does 3 times a game. 2 more to go.

vCash
    yea keep playing that zone and Dre is gonna push your rectum inwards.

vCash
    geno atkins is kicking our ***

vCash
    wow. kubiak is opening it up. emptying the back for a qb sneak? wow finally

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast