Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    move over to the rockets forum

vCash
    Well we'd have had to play these fools sooner or later. Just wish it were at home!!!

MAYBE we can pull it off? wishful thinking. Later fellas. btw GO ROX tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    now im gonna get pissy drunk and celebrate. wooooooo! good chatting with ya guys, be safe!
    Same here buddy, got some Crown Black on deck!

vCash
    Let's go kick the Patriots *** next week!

vCash
    There we go guys that is the spirit lets go ruin the Patriots season

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    it was sloppy but we won

we need to play a flawless game next week these penalties still irrate me

but good win to build the confidence back up

vCash
    When Schaub had that last completion to Garrett Graham it looked like all the troubles of the last 4 weeks were lifted off his shoulders. I'm a realist and so obviously I'm not going to say the Texans are going to go into Foxborough and beat dat *** but I think this game will be closer than the last.

vCash
    hey guys just wanted to say good luck next sunday. i could care less what the score was when we played cause i remember beating the jets 45-3 in dec a few yrs ago then losing 28-21 in the playoffs. this game is gonna be very competitive.

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonrules37 View Post
    hey guys just wanted to say good luck next sunday. i could care less what the score was when we played cause i remember beating the jets 45-3 in dec a few yrs ago then losing 28-21 in the playoffs. this game is gonna be very competitive.
    Very classy, good luck to you guys too. Whoever wins I hope it's a classic playoff game that we can look back on and say we watched that ****! Hope both teams come out and play their best and no injuries occur for either squads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonrules37 View Post
    I hope so dude. Our offense needs to wake up in the red zone. no turnovers, and the defense we saw today are the only chance we have.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    The Colts had a 3rd and like 29 with 12 seconds left in the half. They converted it and got a field goal to end the half. I wish we even had a remote possibility of making that happen. We would have just run a draw and go to half time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    The Colts had a 3rd and like 29 with 12 seconds left in the half. They converted it and got a field goal to end the half. I wish we even had a remote possibility of making that happen. We would have just run a draw and go to half time
    It was a 3rd and 26 and the receiver caught the ball at the line of 40, and and should had been tackled at the line of 40, but Baltimore coudn't bring him down. And they were in a 3rd and 26 for a reason.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Looked to me like they were trying to get something. They had two people setting up blocks down field before he caught it. Regardless, they took a small chance and it paid off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Looked to me like they were trying to get something. They had two people setting up blocks down field before he caught it. Regardless, they took a small chance and it paid off
    And what were they supposed to do? With 12 seconds on the clock, playing away against Baltimore losing by 7? The Texans would the same thing, it's not like it was a risky play, Luck didn't try to hit it downfield, he tried a short pass and the receiver got the yards.

I agree that Kubiak is too conservative, but he would call a similar play at the end of a half like that.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    At least they were given a chance

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213