Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    So one guy amongst a small community of us spells Schaub's name wrong is considered a majority?
    I'm not pointing fingers at anyone it's something I see from multiple posters often.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Seems like the majority of posters in the Texans forum can't spell SCHAUB's name correctly.
    tell him to grow a testicle and I will give him his "C" back

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    ^^ ha !!

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    tell him to grow a testicle and I will give him his "C" back
    he needs two.

in random news, i'm really looking forward to the redskins-seahawks game.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    G'luck today guys.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    im actually sad and embarrassed to be cheering for this team to be playing on a saturday after the start we had. i really dont know the outcome cause they really do present tough matchups and its been a rough month and a half of football for the city. all that said, GO TEXANS!

vCash
    also fourth and shorts and goal line stands got harder yesterday because dobbins got placed on ir.

vCash
    No 3rd and 8/9 rb draw or screens!

Play like there is no tomorrow!

vCash
    I hope we get it in today, I'm pretty scurred though

vCash
    Someone is going to have to step up in a huge way like JJ Watt did last year for us to win

vCash
    Fire joe!!!!!

vCash
    dude our special teams are so bad.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    whooo there you go nasty duane brown. blow that puppy up.

vCash
    there you ****ing go kubiak. mix the **** up. just keep it up past those scripted plays.

vCash
    ben jones is a scrub.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast