Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wild Card Round. Bengals @ Texans

Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) Vs. Houston Texans (12-4)

Date: Saturday January 5th, 2013
    Time: 4:30 PM EST/1:30 PM PT
    Channel: NBC

-borrowed from whomever made the one in the main forum. thank you.
    Last edited by Big_T; 01-04-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I'm not really scared of them, but the way we've been playing hopefully we can steam roll these guys and get some momentum going into New England.

vCash
    their defense is nasty. their front four alone have like 60 sacks. a healthy leon hall back there this year plus the LB's are very solid. hell they finished ahead of the texans in total D this year.
    if we've been struggling against mediocre to bad defenses, this one is gonna test every fiber of our offense. if there was any game schaub could begin to wash his hands of the filth of the last month, it would be this one. its all on the line, great defense. lets go. lets see where we're at. to be the best you have to beat the best regardless of how you got there, or how you are playing. let those nuts hang and man up. its all you can do.

i think our defense holds them to less than 20 points. can we score more? thats the question.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_T View Post
    don't have time to make the gt right now. will edit and finish tonight. just wanted to give ya'll somewhere to talk
    Just copy and paste the one in the NFL Forum.

vCash
    Niners went out and signed a kicker. A glaring need going into post season to improve their chances of winning....

Is there absolutely no depth at linebacker or freeagents out there that can be picked up to help us????

vCash
    I am so negative going into this game. I have absolutely no confidence in Shaub, or our defense being able to stop the big passing plays.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Texans145 View Post
    Niners went out and signed a kicker. A glaring need going into post season to improve their chances of winning....

Is there absolutely no depth at linebacker or freeagents out there that can be picked up to help us????
    nah. there are so many ILBs on each and every team that if they were any good they'd be signed. there are only 32 kickers signed at any given time
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I am so negative going into this game. I have absolutely no confidence in Shaub, or our defense being able to stop the big passing plays.
    I'll try to be positive things look pretty ****** but I'm gonna put faith in the Texans in this one 24-17 on the back of this D and the running game

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Smh

vCash
    Seems like the majority of posters in the Texans forum can't spell SCHAUB's name correctly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Seems like the majority of posters in the Texans forum can't spell SCHAUB's name correctly.
    So one guy amongst a small community of us spells Schaub's name wrong is considered a majority?

vCash
    wat has happen to ben tate ? it seems he has been lost in the rotation

vCash
    Yall are too negative, we're still a 12-win division champion team. We can still get to the super bowl. Don't forget where we used to be at this time 3 years ago.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    wat has happen to ben tate ? it seems he has been lost in the rotation
    He should be healthy by now so ether he got in the doghouse or isn't doing well but he does get a few carries a game

Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Yall are too negative, we're still a 12-win division champion team. We can still get to the super bowl. Don't forget where we used to be at this time 3 years ago.
    That is true though why must you remind me of those teases in 08 and 09 and the defensive suck fest of 2010 but yes this past two seasons have been much needed

vCash
    Everybody have counted us out it seems especially the media

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast