Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Different positions dude.

One changed the game from the WSLB position while the other dominated the middle.
    Good point. I think Lewis is 1a 1b with Dick Butkus. I dont think you can compare LT to Lewis or Lewis to LT. As great as Lewis was outside a Reggie White or Mean Joe I have never seen a more disruptive player than LT.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Good point. I think Lewis is 1a 1b with Dick Butkus. I dont think you can compare LT to Lewis or Lewis to LT. As great as Lewis was outside a Reggie White or Mean Joe I have never seen a more disruptive player than LT.
    joe mays when healthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    I love Ray, but in any case he makes everyone else on the team better, that's something no other LB has done IMO.
    A lot of players have done that.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Again PSD, why do you continue to compare players who play different positions?

vCash
    its not like their comparing Joe Thomas to Drew brees. their comparing which of the two defensive players had a bigger impact on the game. I think their close. Individually I believe LT did(not by far). Overall i think because Ray made everyone else better(this trait lewis was by far better at than LT) i think ill go with Ray lewis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Again PSD, why do you continue to compare players who play different positions?
    Yeah we should get rid of the MVP

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Show of hands: how many here actually saw Lawrence Taylor play in his heyday?
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Here

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I did. Oh and he did make everyone better around him for different reasons. No he was not the leader Lewis was but what he was, was a one man wrecking crew. He could not be stopped. Ever.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    As others stated its hard to compare because one plays offense while the other plays defense but if I had to choose I would pick Ladainian Tomlinson. Ray Lewis never won MVP and Tomlinson has thrown 7 more career touchdowns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesfan05 View Post
    As others stated its hard to compare because one plays offense while the other plays defense but if I had to choose I would pick Ladainian Tomlinson. Ray Lewis never won MVP and Tomlinson has thrown 7 more career touchdowns
    Lulz

This was a joke right.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lulz

This was a joke right.
    Yes

vCash
    reggie white

vCash
    apples and oranges

vCash
    When judging players at different positions I look at how dominant they were compared to their competition. Ray Lewis is arguably the best ILB of all time while LT is pretty widely regarded as the best outside linebacker ever.

So by that, I'd take LT. But if you had to choose, there's really no way to justify it using real fact. Both are amazing players

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast