Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

G.O.A.T : Ray lewis or Lawrence Taylor? Hm

Who do you think will be recognized as the best of all time after the end of the 2012-2013 Season? Also, if the ravens can finally pull out another super bowl win with the return of Ray, does this put him over the top?

vCash
    No hmmmmmm about it.

LT
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Gimme Reggie White all day over both. But if I have to choose one or the other I would go LT.

vCash
    Put Lewis in LT time and I bet you he would beast on a similar level....Lewis played amazing when defense was not allowed to be played.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Put Lewis in LT time and I bet you he would beast on a similar level....Lewis played amazing when defense was not allowed to be played.

Different position. He would be a Harry Carson.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Different position. He would be a Harry Carson.
    agreed, to me thats like comparing patrick willis to demarcus ware

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    agreed, to me thats like comparing patrick willis to demarcus ware
    It's not impossible to say who is the better player because they played a different position.

What if we phrased it as, who was a more dominant football player?

We can't compare them because they aren't the same position? I hate that argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Both great players, two of my favorites of all time.

But I have to go with LT. Greatest Linebacker ever. I feel afraid for the offense watching him about to hit them. The guy was everywhere. Unbelievable player.

I am a Giants fan, so there may be some homer bias, but I stand by LT as the better one.
    #21ShumpStreet

New York Giants- New York Mets- Arsenal FC- Duke Basketball- New York Knicks

vCash
    Different positions dude.

One changed the game from the WSLB position while the other dominated the middle.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash

One changed the game from the WSLB position while the other dominated the middle.
    Good point. I think Lewis is 1a 1b with Dick Butkus. I dont think you can compare LT to Lewis or Lewis to LT. As great as Lewis was outside a Reggie White or Mean Joe I have never seen a more disruptive player than LT.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Good point. I think Lewis is 1a 1b with Dick Butkus. I dont think you can compare LT to Lewis or Lewis to LT. As great as Lewis was outside a Reggie White or Mean Joe I have never seen a more disruptive player than LT.
    joe mays when healthy

vCash
    Great point.

vCash

/thread

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash

vCash
    lt for me without question.

if were talking greatest middle linebacker i think we could say it was ray lewis but could also easily be dick butkus or jack lambert

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast