Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Really? how would you know what they do behind closed doors? Chris paul said that billups is the best mentor and backcourt player he has ever played with, that is saying a lot coming from one of the best in the league.

Thats my point, I'm saying we have one of the best medical staff in the league. How many times was he injured w/ us? Then right when he leaves us he starts being injury prone.

Who are these coaches and players that can teach our young guys? are you serious?

I'm saying i would rather have billups, injured or not, teaching our two problems on this team the right way to play
    lol imagine Stuckey with Portland's training staff. He'd play like 10 games a year, and they'd be better off for it.

wait a minute...

vCash
    They started w/ the backcourt of iverson and rip, with iverson at pg. It just didn't workout. What do you expect w/ a idiot like joe d. Even knowing it didn't workout w/ rip and iverson, what does joe d do? Sign Gordon, cause he thought somehow that he and rip would workout

Like I said, you don't trade away the most imp position in the nba. We could've traded any one else and let billups figure out how to utilize them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    lol imagine Stuckey with Portland's training staff. He'd play like 10 games a year, and they'd be better off for it.

wait a minute...
    This dude injures body parts that not even arnie kanders holistic *** can diagnose. I don't even want to imagine what portlands staff would do.

I'm calling it, stuckeys next injury will be a side toe bruise

vCash
    He was a star

His story and his personality and most importantly his fro made him a superstar

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    They started w/ the backcourt of iverson and rip, with iverson at pg. It just didn't workout. What do you expect w/ a idiot like joe d. Even knowing it didn't workout w/ rip and iverson, what does joe d do? Sign Gordon, cause he thought somehow that he and rip would workout

Like I said, you don't trade away the most imp position in the nba. We could've traded any one else and let billups figure out how to utilize them
    That was also the year they tried Prince at the 4 lol

Hell Amir and Kwame started 54 games combined

edit: was that Curry's season? He was just a stooge

vCash
    No way in GOD's earth was Ben Wallace a Superstar! No Way. The guy was never double teamed, and was outright disrespected by defenders. Sorry, but even Dennis Rodmam was respected on offense. Couldn't shoot free throws, couldn't handle the ball worth a damn, was an under average passer.

I loved the guy, but when you can't soot, can't dribble, can't pass, and can't make a free throw, then there is no way you can be a superstar unless you are Shaq......even he had handles and could pass!
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Exactly! these people only think he's a superstar cause he was on the pistons. They would all have different opinions if he was on another.

I have never seen such a crap offensive player play the game. I mean he had such an ugly shot it was embarrassing. It credits how great the other 4 (rip, billups, tay and sheed) were, with them being double team cause other coaches could care less what ben did

And on top of it all, whenever ben got offfensive rebounds, they are nothing like how drummond just fights for em and grabs em, in other words works for them. Ben would always do this stupid tap it out to mid court to one of our players, he would never actually grab those.

I love him but my goodness, he was not a superstar wtf
    And he had only a couple of years where he dominated the league w/ blocks, steals, and rebounds. Don't sit up their an act like he was doing that for his whole career

vCash
    Ben is a one way player, he could save his energy up on the offensive end and use it toward the defensive end. Not all players in the league have that luxary.

Thats another knock on ben wallace

superstar
    So what, he's in the same company as lebron, kd, paul, kobe, shaq, duncan, hakeem, howard, robinson???
    o my goodness, and we sit up here and diss on other teams for being homers??
    unreal, stop!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234