Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye Bye Osi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    The guy only had one pass rush move and that was the speed rush. I don't mind seeing him go. Draft Clowney (who will be a beast) or Montgomery and call it a day
    Clowney is still a sophomore he has one more year left....he won't be a beast till next year....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 cali giants View Post
    Clowney is still a sophomore he has one more year left....he won't be a beast till next year....
    And what was JPP?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Clowney isn't eligible to come out this year, and he'll be a top 5 pick (probably #1 if he continues his development and doesn't take a step back) when he does come out.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    You want the Giants to finish last next season?
    He won't be eligible until next so mistake but I would trade up to the top 5 to get him... Clowney and JPP off the edge will be super sick

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    You can keep hoping, but my guess is that Tracy and Ojomo are the future of DE for us. I'm sure we'll see a dlineman taken early this year, but I'm hoping it'd be DT over DE at this point. We need a force in the middle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You can keep hoping, but my guess is that Tracy and Ojomo are the future of DE for us. I'm sure we'll see a dlineman taken early this year, but I'm hoping it'd be DT over DE at this point. We need a force in the middle.
    Besides Star and maybe Hankins, the rest of the group aren't that good.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    dang, it's gonna be tough for me to see the Giants letting Osi walk like Jacobs did last year.....not only did Osi played well all season, but I thought he improved his run-stopping skills this year, and I wish he would come back and play in Blue but it doesn't look that way........like G said, there's hope in Tracy and Ojomo to come and be the "next man up" for Big Blue next year.....I honestly think they gotta go for a corner in this draft, either Xavier Rhodes or Johnathan Banks, both sturdy, solid corners that would play well opposite to Prince...either that or go for a run-stopping DT, like Johnathan Jenkins or Sheldon Richardson, but it has to be either CB, DT, or the best man available, the strategy Reese likes to play
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    If we stick with the same scheme it doesn't really matter who's at corner if we aren't getting pressure. I see them going DE again as per the usual cycle. Osi, Tuck, Kiwi, JPP, X?

It's a good recipe and we have success (knock on wood) at drafting the position. I see a first or 2nd round pick being used on DE.

I agree taking a DT early (1st-3rd) would be a good idea and Austin should be cut. Issue is then you're throwing in the towel essential on the idea of bringing back Rogers or a vet if Kuhn is healthy.

Taking a DE/DT early protects against an issue resigning Joseph and JPP too and allows us to hopefully part or offer a lower contract to Canty when the time comes

vCash
    I can't believe this mock draft look who these goofballs picked for the Giants: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    lol easy there. JPP might not of been 2011 JPP but he was still dominant. He gave everyone 1on1's and nobody capitalized.
    exactly, and Osi was horrible against screens and the run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Besides Star and maybe Hankins, the rest of the group aren't that good.
    I like Sheldon Richardson alot.. guy has a motor.

vCash
    anybody notice how fewell played a 4-linebacker set against the ravens. interesting move. absolute failure, but interesting nonetheless.

read a post about defensive schemes above and just wanted to blurt this out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    anybody notice how fewell played a 4-linebacker set against the ravens. interesting move. absolute failure, but interesting nonetheless.

read a post about defensive schemes above and just wanted to blurt this out.
    Yes, but he still had the whole DL sliding as opposed to going after the QB.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Tuck was such a disappointment this season. Osi showed up and played hard even if you hate this year to year confusion whether he wants to be here or not (Which I do). He really compliments JPP well but couldn't tell you where our d-line was this season. Not sure how you go from being so dominant to dull except that this Giants team looked exhausted game after game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12