Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Osi

vCash

Bye Bye Osi

“I just feel fortunate to be able to play 10 years in New York in this city and that organization,” Umenyiora said on The Michael Kay Show on Monday. “It was a great run, a great ride. I think now is probably time to move on.”
    NYDN

vCash
    Bye

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Damn he had the best year of the three too... Who'd have thought?

vCash
    lol easy there. JPP might not of been 2011 JPP but he was still dominant. He gave everyone 1on1's and nobody capitalized.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I have to admit...the way Osi played after he missed all of training camp and the first 3 games last season...the game in Greenbay and help us win th SB was beyond impressive.

Good luck to him and he will always be a Giant.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    "LOOK AT THE SHOW IM ABOUT 2 PUT ON!!!!" I'll never forget Osi saying that in San Diego then throwing punches at the camera....he was a hungry beast in those days.....wouldn't mind him staying but wouldn't mind him moveing on either...we need a DE 2 help in run support like JPP does....

vCash
    Thanks for the memories. Time to get some healthier, faster and younger bodies on the defense.

We'll Leave a Light On For You

Believers: METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

vCash
    C ya Osi.. I will miss your strip sacks..

vCash
    Bye Osi!
    Future Ace

vCash
    10 years later, he is still the quickest off the ball of all our defensive linemen. unfort, bridges have been burned.

i predict a similar situation to that of brandon jacobs panning out; that is, no one makes any interesting offers, giants do, some other team jumps in last minute with some extra chump change, he takes it (a pride move), then has the crappiest season ever...... the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    10 years later, he is still the quickest off the ball of all our defensive linemen. unfort, bridges have been burned.

How many times did we see him try to take an inside route to the QB?

He's so easily blocked inside.
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    10 years 2 rings.... Some awesome years... He wasn't no Michael Strahan but he was still a monster on D for thos 10 years for us. One of my all-time favorites minus his big mouth towards the end. Let him go to AFC and become a 3-4 blitzing LB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post

i predict a similar situation to that of brandon jacobs panning out; that is, no one makes any interesting offers, giants do, some other team jumps in last minute with some extra chump change, he takes it (a pride move), then has the crappiest season ever...... the end.
    Yup, no doubt. He really is the quickest off the line. JPP will get there though.

vCash
    The guy only had one pass rush move and that was the speed rush. I don't mind seeing him go. Draft Clowney (who will be a beast) or Montgomery and call it a day

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    The guy only had one pass rush move and that was the speed rush. I don't mind seeing him go. Draft Clowney (who will be a beast) or Montgomery and call it a day
    You want the Giants to finish last next season?
    Done - thank goodness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast