Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dodgers make Ethier, Kemp, and Crawford available for trade

Reported by Ken Rosenthal so take it with a grain of salt

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/h...senthal-110713

vCash
    Hope it's true... although I wouldn't move Kemp unless it was an offer we couldn't refuse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Hope it's true... although I wouldn't move Kemp unless it was an offer we couldn't refuse.
    Makes more sense to try to move Crawford coming off of an up season than Kemp coming off of a down one.

Unless the Dodgers know that Kemp's totally cooked and are trying to pawn him off on someone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by filihok View Post
    Makes more sense to try to move Crawford coming off of an up season than Kemp coming off of a down one.

Unless the Dodgers know that Kemp's totally cooked and are trying to pawn him off on someone else.
    I'd rather move Crawford than Kemp, for sure... but I am concerned about his ankle going forward. It seems to have responded very poorly to what appeared to be a not very serious injury. And overall, he seems to be falling apart. Concerning.

vCash
    I'd rather move Crawford than Kemp, for sure... but I am concerned about his ankle going forward. It seems to have responded very poorly to what appeared to be a not very serious injury. And overall, he seems to be falling apart. Concerning.
    He's had two kinda fluke injures (running into the wall and spraining his ankle). If those are healed I don't see any reason to believe that Kemp is any more injury prone than anyone else. If those aren't healed, or have effected his long term abilities, then that's something to consider.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbonedodgers View Post
    Reported by Ken Rosenthal so take it with a grain of salt

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/h...senthal-110713
    The only thing to question here is their interest in trading Kemp. We all knew that they would be trying to trade Ethier or Crawford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by filihok View Post
    He's had two kinda fluke injures (running into the wall and spraining his ankle). If those are healed I don't see any reason to believe that Kemp is any more injury prone than anyone else. If those aren't healed, or have effected his long term abilities, then that's something to consider.
    The shoulder injury could have affected his long term abilities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    The shoulder injury could have affected his long term abilities.
    We don't know yet.

vCash
    Weren't the Mariner's interested in Ethier last year?

vCash
    No to Kemp!

vCash
    I would trade either and crawford. Move kemp to left and put Pederson in center woth puig in right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I would trade either and crawford. Move kemp to left and put Pederson in center woth puig in right.
    I agree, in principle.

Ethier and Crawford create roster issues by being unacceptable against left-handed pitching. You should have a right-handed platoon partner.

I'm not convinced that Pederson is more productive than either at this point.

vCash
    Keep Kemp. Messed up his ankle for him not hustling. When he is healthy it was great.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    Keep Kemp. Messed up his ankle for him not hustling. When he is healthy it was great.
    His lack of hustle could have cost us the WS...

vCash
    His lack of hustle could have cost us the WS...
    i say trade them all. Crawford is the dude i dont think anyone wants. Dre and kemp i can see moving. Hope we get something good in return. Never have cared for Kemp. The dude has a very questionable character. Dre is good but jst cant hit lefties. Dre is the most clutch of them all and can play a good center field.

I highly doubt crawford gets moved unless we pay all his salary. The dude is like a 7th or 8th spot hitter. No arm.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast