Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    4,544
    vCash
    1500

    would this move change our culture back to 1993

    If I was Jerry in the draft there would be 2 players who would be 1st round talent that will slide far because of issues they had in college. In the 3rd or 4th round Da'Rick Rodgers might still be on the board and we need a WR. Austin can't stay healthy well Rodgers is big, fast and good hands I say grab him. In the 5th,6th, or 7th round I think spending a pick on Tyranna Mathieu would be a perfect pick up for us. Most likely we are losing jenkins and Scandrick sucks more than a pornstar. Draft him and then we can release Scandrick, because we all know outside of personal issues the Honey Badger is way better than Scandrick. These moves will put us in the right direction and we start to resemble our Super bowl teams. Claiborne might be able to keep the Honey Badger in check since they are good friends and he stays with Mo's parents right now.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    847
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    If I was Jerry in the draft there would be 2 players who would be 1st round talent that will slide far because of issues they had in college. In the 3rd or 4th round Da'Rick Rodgers might still be on the board and we need a WR. Austin can't stay healthy well Rodgers is big, fast and good hands I say grab him. In the 5th,6th, or 7th round I think spending a pick on Tyranna Mathieu would be a perfect pick up for us. Most likely we are losing jenkins and Scandrick sucks more than a pornstar. Draft him and then we can release Scandrick, because we all know outside of personal issues the Honey Badger is way better than Scandrick. These moves will put us in the right direction and we start to resemble our Super bowl teams. Claiborne might be able to keep the Honey Badger in check since they are good friends and he stays with Mo's parents right now.
    Scandrick appears to be hung like a pornstar.. Dude needs to mix in a cup.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Scandrick appears to be hung like a pornstar.. Dude needs to mix in a cup.
    what?
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    9,775
    vCash
    1500
    we arent cutting scandrick. we dont need players with character issues. the garrett guys, iMO, showed up down the stretch, evidence by making has many comeback victories we did, and never being out of a game, despite being down by many points.

    this team was more physically, and mentally tough this year.

    like i said before, these guys, unlike the guys we had before, are lunch box guys, who wont get complacent. they will be busting *** in the gym, working out. they will be thriving to get better.

    claiborne, tyron smith, carter, lee, hawford, livings, murray, harris, these guys will be even better next year. that alone will give us 1-2 more victories.. and if we can add 1-3 more good, solid starters in free agency, or draft, then thats frosting on the cake.

    we need guys, who we can count on, that will bust ***, and continue to work hard.

    thats what we need, and want.

    i dont know manthie guy, and not opposed to spending a low draft pick on him. if his character is good, has determined by our guys. however, i bet he is drafted higher then 4th. and would diff. not spend a 1, 2, or 3 on him. we need those picks to go to oline, and dline.

    if we do nothing else this offseason, we need to cut free.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    4,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    we arent cutting scandrick. we dont need players with character issues. the garrett guys, iMO, showed up down the stretch, evidence by making has many comeback victories we did, and never being out of a game, despite being down by many points.

    this team was more physically, and mentally tough this year.

    like i said before, these guys, unlike the guys we had before, are lunch box guys, who wont get complacent. they will be busting *** in the gym, working out. they will be thriving to get better.

    claiborne, tyron smith, carter, lee, hawford, livings, murray, harris, these guys will be even better next year. that alone will give us 1-2 more victories.. and if we can add 1-3 more good, solid starters in free agency, or draft, then thats frosting on the cake.

    we need guys, who we can count on, that will bust ***, and continue to work hard.

    thats what we need, and want.

    i dont know manthie guy, and not opposed to spending a low draft pick on him. if his character is good, has determined by our guys. however, i bet he is drafted higher then 4th. and would diff. not spend a 1, 2, or 3 on him. we need those picks to go to oline, and dline.

    if we do nothing else this offseason, we need to cut free.
    The Honey Badger will drop because he got kicked off LSU team and hasn't played this year so there is a really good chance he falls like Vontaze burifct did... Last season I said we needed Burfict and Jenkins and look both of them had great rookie seasons and no trouble. JJ should hire me to be the GM I would have the toughest team in the NFL with real ball players...

    Also from the bodies of the players here they don't bust their *** in the gym, Felix jones and Romo have the worst NFL bodies i have seen. Jones a speed back has a beer gut and no calf definition at all, which might be cause to poor play and speed loss
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,687
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    what?
    Yeah wtf lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    9,775
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    The Honey Badger will drop because he got kicked off LSU team and hasn't played this year so there is a really good chance he falls like Vontaze burifct did... Last season I said we needed Burfict and Jenkins and look both of them had great rookie seasons and no trouble. JJ should hire me to be the GM I would have the toughest team in the NFL with real ball players...

    Also from the bodies of the players here they don't bust their *** in the gym, Felix jones and Romo have the worst NFL bodies i have seen. Jones a speed back has a beer gut and no calf definition at all, which might be cause to poor play and speed loss
    im not lying. im not being sarcastic. i mean this has a compliment. When i read your post, 90% of the time, i literally hurt my side laughing so hard.

    i busted a gut laughing at that. the bolded part. your post are hilarious. not because there wrong, or right, true or false.. idk.. just the way you say things, cracks me up. big time.. hilarious.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,309
    vCash
    1500
    It's like lucking out and getting the dream girl as your first girlfriend. We never had it so good as Jimmy....ahhhhh.....jimmy.... now, we can't seem to get a single person to fill those shoes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,589
    vCash
    1500
    orlando scandrick.. no cup... huge PP

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns-MWrmYeMQ

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Scandrick appears to be hung like a pornstar.. Dude needs to mix in a cup.
    o.0

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burleson
    Posts
    591
    vCash
    1500
    I would like the honey badger pickup, if Landry jones falls to the 4th I would hope the cowboys pick him up
    Fck the Heat
    Go Mavs

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    The Honey Badger will drop because he got kicked off LSU team and hasn't played this year so there is a really good chance he falls like Vontaze burifct did... Last season I said we needed Burfict and Jenkins and look both of them had great rookie seasons and no trouble. JJ should hire me to be the GM I would have the toughest team in the NFL with real ball players...

    Also from the bodies of the players here they don't bust their *** in the gym, Felix jones and Romo have the worst NFL bodies i have seen. Jones a speed back has a beer gut and no calf definition at all, which might be cause to poor play and speed loss
    I agree....forget that right kind of guys thing...the Honey Badger is a low-risk high reward guy...we can pick him up in the 2nd round and groom him to take over for Sense or Church (if he can't recover from the injury)...this right kind guy's approach keeps bringing in injury prone guys with potential..
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,971
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    I agree....forget that right kind of guys thing...the Honey Badger is a low-risk high reward guy...we can pick him up in the 2nd round and groom him to take over for Sense or Church (if he can't recover from the injury)...this right kind guy's approach keeps bringing in injury prone guys with potential..
    You are going to groom a 5'9" 180 lb player to play safety???

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrann_Mathieu

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amarillo, Tx
    Posts
    2,506
    vCash
    1500
    and what happens if he is a bust? we wasted a 2nd rounder when we coulve used it on an offensive or defensive linemen. we are fine in the secondary if we can create a pass rush

    titties

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    4,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    and what happens if he is a bust? we wasted a 2nd rounder when we coulve used it on an offensive or defensive linemen. we are fine in the secondary if we can create a pass rush
    2nd round??? He will slide to the earliest 4th round pick which is still great value IMO. top 10 talent for extra cheap jerry would be a fool to pass on him
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •