Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team do you think comes out of the NFC?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atlanta

2 11.11%
  • San Francisco

2 11.11%
  • Green Bay

10 55.56%
  • Washington

1 5.56%
  • Seattle

3 16.67%
  • Minnesota

0 0%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    so the chiefs hired Andy Reid....not sure what that means exactly.

vCash
    the chiefs hire of andy ried and lose pioli. i think its a decent hire as long as he doesnt completely ignore the running game with a back like charles and gets a good defensive coordinator

vCash
    I just did my playoff draft.

QB: P. Manning
    RB1: R. Grant
    RB2: J. Rodgers
    WR1: G. Jennings
    WR2: E. Decker
    WR3: M.Jenkins
    TE(for the playoffs we do team TE's): Denver
    K: San Francisco
    DEF: Indianapolis
    Flex: J. Hester

Last year I won with Brees, Nicks, DT, Henderson, Gore, Kuhn, Ball, NE K, NE DEF and CIN TE's.

I wanted to get Broncos' players from the AFC and Packers' players from the NFC. I think I made a mistake on Grant, but there wasn't any RB's available when I picked a RB. I think Ballard and Green-Ellis were available, not sure exactly on Ellis.

Thoughts? I'm happy with Hester as my flex. The rule is in the playoffs you can't pick your flex until the last round, once you fill out your roster. I think I did good in that part considering he can get goal line touches and most players by then are 5th string WR's pretty much.

I should win if..., when we make the Superbowl

vCash
    Well I'm just gonna post my opinion about the poll posted. Lol

I think Washington comes out of the NFC to the Super Bowl. They have a difficult offense to prepare for, the pistol creates one on one matchups for Alfred Morris and RG3. Washington's run game was never really stopped this year, even without RG3. This of course leads to play action passes, where RG3's precision in the pocket kills defenses. They have the offensive firepower, only their defense is suspect. That being said, it has tightened it's grip in the last few weeks and has a leader with a lot of playoff experience in London Fletcher, and he will get the defense going at a high level. I think the 7 game win streak continues to 10 and meets our Broncos in the Super Bowl.

*no Super Bowl predictions yet*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Well I'm just gonna post my opinion about the poll posted. Lol

I think Washington comes out of the NFC to the Super Bowl. They have a difficult offense to prepare for, the pistol creates one on one matchups for Alfred Morris and RG3. Washington's run game was never really stopped this year, even without RG3. This of course leads to play action passes, where RG3's precision in the pocket kills defenses. They have the offensive firepower, only their defense is suspect. That being said, it has tightened it's grip in the last few weeks and has a leader with a lot of playoff experience in London Fletcher, and he will get the defense going at a high level. I think the 7 game win streak continues to 10 and meets our Broncos in the Super Bowl.

*no Super Bowl predictions yet*
    There pass defense sucks. Greenbay and Atlanta should roll right over them.

vCash
    regarding poll question I think Seattle comes out in the NFC. I like the teams momentum offensively and their defense can play lights out vs any team in the league
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    I hope the k=vikings can pull off another victory against the packers but I actually think Green bay wins. Seattle should win their game.

The AFC Wild card games are alot more difficult. And Im not even sure who I want to win those either...

vCash
    the only game I think I can catch today is minnesota and greenbay will miss the Bengals/Texans game...

vCash
    Let's go Pack!
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    lol, not one post during these play-off games?

vCash
    Haha, guess not. I thought it would be a good idea but guess not.

vCash
    Well, I might as well make use of it. When one starts maybe others follow

vCash
    Rice surely did fumble but I don't know how in the hell they called that a Indy fumble recovery....

vCash
    Wow, Luck had great protection but the coverage was incredible so Luck takes off with the ball to pick up a huge 3rd down conversion.

What a baller. No wonder Elway wanted him.

vCash
    If the Colts continue to protect like this....the Ravens are going to get a lot closer game than they wanted.

And you don't want to play the Colts in a tight game..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast