Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    I want JR to start right NOW and when Shump returns. When Shump gets acclimated, Smith returns to his 6th man role and Shump returns to the starting line-up. With Felton out, we need a slashing guard in the game to start games.

vCash
    I have said this a few times, even though I don't like JR he is worlds better at everything then Ronnie Brewer. If he is playing 36 mins a game, it doesn't really matter if he starts, he can still play a lot of time with the bench also.

Kidd
    Shumps
    JR
    Melo
    Chandler

Felton/Priggs
    Priggs/Brewer
    Novak/Copeland
    Amare
    Camby/Sheed

gives us a much better offensive unit to start the game and with felton and amare heading the 2nd unit, teams will be destroyed by the 2 man game. think about guys, felton and amare where are # 1 and 2 options 2 years ago, when they were on they were unstoppable. we now have a chance to recreate that as our 2nd unit! felton has made chandler a 13ppg scorer and chandler is no where near the p and r threat that amare is. give amare one month and he can carry the scoring load in the 2nd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    I have said this a few times, even though I don't like JR he is worlds better at everything then Ronnie Brewer. If he is playing 36 mins a game, it doesn't really matter if he starts, he can still play a lot of time with the bench also.

Kidd
    Shumps
    JR
    Melo
    Chandler

Felton/Priggs
    Priggs/Brewer
    Novak/Copeland
    Amare
    Camby/Sheed

gives us a much better offensive unit to start the game and with felton and amare heading the 2nd unit, teams will be destroyed by the 2 man game. think about guys, felton and amare where are # 1 and 2 options 2 years ago, when they were on they were unstoppable. we now have a chance to recreate that as our 2nd unit! felton has made chandler a 13ppg scorer and chandler is no where near the p and r threat that amare is. give amare one month and he can carry the scoring load in the 2nd.
    I'd love to see Felton off the bench when he comes back, but I still don't insert Smith into the starting lineup. The starting 5 would just be too unbalanced against more physical teams.

That lineup we saw last night with Chandler and Camby on the court at the same time needs to be revisited by Woodson. Defensively it's suffocating and gives Melo room to go to work, with two huge finishers lurking around the rim.

vCash
    I want us to start:

Felton
    Shump
    Melo
    Sheed
    Tyson

When healthy. Maybe Kidd for Felton.

I like the idea of starting JR because its obvious we need some playmaking and scoring in the back court, but I don't think its smart to treat it like 2k and just keep throwing dudes in and out of the lineup every week. You need consistency, these guys get acclimated and comfortable in their roles.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I want us to start:

Felton
    Shump
    Melo
    Sheed
    Tyson

When healthy. Maybe Kidd for Felton.

I like the idea of starting JR because its obvious we need some playmaking and scoring in the back court, but I don't think its smart to treat it like 2k and just keep throwing dudes in and out of the lineup every week. You need consistency, these guys get acclimated and comfortable in their roles.
    This.... Smith has accepted and thrived in the 6th man role. He hasn't openned his mouth once about it since Woody told him thats his role. Only thing I don't agree with is Sheed starting. At this point he is only going to play maybe 15-20 mins a game... But doesn't really who starts I guess but whos out there to finish the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Al Iannazzone @Al_Iannazzone about 27 minutes ago
    Mike Woodson hinted yesterday he may change up the starting lineup tonight, but said it wouldn't be Amar'e. They're shooting around now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KNICK4LIFE View Post
    Al Iannazzone @Al_Iannazzone about 27 minutes ago
    Mike Woodson hinted yesterday he may change up the starting lineup tonight, but said it wouldn't be Amar'e. They're shooting around now.
    Good news.

Predictions?

Kidd-JR-Ronnie-Melo-Tyson

or

Kidd-White-Ronnie-Melo-Tyson

Woodson seems pretty dead set on keeping JR as a 6th man.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    JR Smith needs to start. JR and Melo could be the dynamic duo that this team has been looking for. Two two way players that can get get shoots for their teams, rebound and drop 20 plus.

Woodson has got to looking at this like why start a no defense power fower that needs a point guard when I could be sitting on an all around 20-5-5 shooting guard.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    JR needs to finish

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    I understand what kind of player he was before, but he has come into his own. He is no longer a bench player. That guy is a starter and has the ability to be an all star. He does everything on the court. Scores, asst, stls, and plays hard defense. Then to have to put him in early and have him finish just doesn't make sense to me when our problem is slow starts. You guys be honest and tell me what team has someone coming off the bench that's that diverse?
    I think he should also move to the starting role. Let Amare assume the 6th man role now.

2nd unit could be kidd, shump, novak, stat and sheed ---> Dirrrrty

Starters Felton, JR, Melo, Camby, Chandler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    JR needs to finish
    You would think this is more important.............

vCash
    Leave JR alone!!!

vCash
    No, JR absolutely does not need to start.....iman needs to get healthy, than Brewer is on the bench.

vCash
    Woody didn't sound like the thought even crossed his mind in his post game so wouldn't count on it either way. JR and Amare coming off the bench is such a ridiculous duo with Pablo running the show and Novak opening up the floor..

vCash
    agreed!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast