Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    In a months time we will have RayRay and Shump back and will be 100%. Only 13 games this month so even if we can go 8-5/9-4 get to the 30 win mark by half the season we are in great shape.

Pg - RayRay/Kid/Shump
    SG - Kidd/Jr/Shump

And why does it matter if Jr starts? Like many of said if he starts who is our spark of the bench? Amare?
    I understand, but we have what we need to win on the bench. Melo has to go back to the 4 and we space the court with shooters.

vCash
    JR is not coming off the bench because of a talent issue. He brings a huge scoring aspect into the second unit and 6th men in the NBA are just as vital to a teams success as starters.

The biggest problems right now are obviously injuries, having to integrate some pieces back into the lineup, and Steve Novak not hitting a shot in a month.

Novak's defense is garbage and if he is not scoring he is just wasted minutes and double killing us not being able to guard his man.

KNICKS 2012/2013 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future
    Originally Posted by StoicSentry
    "I hate rooting for the Knicks because of their connection with the Rangers. I never became a serious Knicks fan."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    No but we had Raymond healthy and was playing very good for us. Brewer also was hitting his shots and playing much better defense. And don't give me that system crap about San Antonio, they have a team full of capable players. Things have changed for us and the teams are playing us different. Now it's time to adjust. You can't play Brewer and Novak and they not give us nothing. You can't rely on Kidd to handle the ball and be as efficient as he was. JR is a starter and one of our best players and needs to start. I may a thread a while back about JR being our second best player and its really starting to look more and more like I was right.
    See the things is tho that u are always getting something from Brewer because he brings D. Novak on the other hand needs to hit shots. In my eyes Kurt has to come out of the starting lineup and be replaced with Copeland until STAT is ready or Raymond comes back.

vCash
    We need someone to freakin score with the starters besides Melo. I can't deal with Ronnie trying to create offense anymore. We literally have 1 Guy who can create offense in the first unit when Felton is out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjasey View Post
    I agree. JR needs to start. If you look at our starting 5 currently, i'm not at all surprised we get off to such slow starts. Melo is really the only scorer in our starting lineup as it currently stands.

J kidd
    Brewer
    Melo
    K thomas
    T Chandler

W/felton

Felton
    Kidd
    Brewer
    Melo
    Chandler

Our starting unit relies on carmelo to provide offense and open up the floor with double teams. As of late our 3 pt shooting has been horrible, so we need more offense inside. It's too much of a load on melo him in the first qtr, and starting off the first half. You can't expect him to continue to half 15-20 pt 1st quarters throughout the entire season. He needs some help in his unit. I propose the starting unit as:

Kidd
    JR
    Melo
    Novak
    Chandler

I say Novak because his defense has improved tremendously, and him and Jr on the court at the sametime disables teams from doubleing melo.

Second Unit

Prigioni
    Brewer
    Cope
    Mare
    Camby

Once mare get acclimated, he will provide the scoring the JR did in the second unit. Copeland will help out as well.

Final Minutes

Kidd
    Melo
    JR
    Mare
    Chandler

I think these lineups will solve the slow start issue. Thoughts?

Im actually with the bold line up. Matter fact, I like all the line ups you have

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1115 View Post
    JR is not coming off the bench because of a talent issue. He brings a huge scoring aspect into the second unit and 6th men in the NBA are just as vital to a teams success as starters.

The biggest problems right now are obviously injuries, having to integrate some pieces back into the lineup, and Steve Novak not hitting a shot in a month.

Novak's defense is garbage and if he is not scoring he is just wasted minutes and double killing us not being able to guard his man.
    this right here is how i feel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1115 View Post

This , Manu/JR/Andre Miller/Andre Blatche/Ben Gordon/J-Craw/Allen/Cater/Jack all could start but provide their teams with a scoring punch off the bench. Perfect example of why you need a good 6th man with punch of the bench is the team we faced last night. There's a reason they are only 16-14 because aftere their starting 5 they have nobody who can out give them a spark when needed.

I understand, but we have what we need to win on the bench. Melo has to go back to the 4 and we space the court with shooters.
    We are 21-10.... And we haven't even seen our full squad yet. What we start JR and we go 5-5 he doesn't do the well and it ****s with his head the rest of the season? Only person that is coming off the bench that will be starting in sometime is STAT once he proves he can play with the team and take 30 mins a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    We need someone to freakin score with the starters besides Melo. I can't deal with Ronnie trying to create offense anymore. We literally have 1 Guy who can create offense in the first unit when Felton is out.
    This.... Having the starting lineup we have been using is ridiculous!! we have been giving up a ton of points early in the game..and that is with a lineup that Woodson thinks is defensive????.... so we have 1 scorer on the court and a team that can't stop the other team on D?? sounds like a recipe for sucess to me

Never thought I would say this but Sheed coming back may be the answer we need to start games(for now).. my starting Lineup would be

Kidd
    JR
    Melo
    Sheed..start Camby/White if Sheed not back for next game
    Tyson

This crap about a spark off the bench ..needs to stop!! We would not need a spark... if we were up from the start!!! JR is playing 40 minutes a night now... why does he have to come off the bench???? Christ ..there is only 8 minutes a game he is off the court anyway

JR provides the drive to the basket... We have great interior D(for a change) Jr can cover quicker G(at least stay in front of him)..and you still have 4 guys that stretch the floor so tyson can do pick and roll.

WE NEED SOME LIFE TO START THE GAME!!!!

I am pretty sure.. for now...Amare and Cope can supply plenty of "spark" that everyone here seems to need off the bench!!!!

you still have:

Pablo
    Brewer
    Cope/White
    Amare
    Camby

off the bench with Thomas if needed for a few minutes and Novak..goes back to his 3 point sharp shooter roll when needed..cause he sure as he@@ should not play 20+ minutes a night!!

Seems pretty simple to me??!!!

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    This , Manu/JR/Andre Miller/Andre Blatche/Ben Gordon/J-Craw/Allen/Cater/Jack all could start but provide their teams with a scoring punch off the bench. Perfect example of why you need a good 6th man with punch of the bench is the team we faced last night. There's a reason they are only 16-14 because aftere their starting 5 they have nobody who can out give them a spark when needed.
    There's a reason why those players don't start, they play with Parker/Ty Lawson/Bropez/Kimba/Paul/D-wade/Mayo/Curry. Players with simlar skills that play in the same area as them.

There's a point to players with equal skills and talents being broken up. If JR was just some chuck happy scorer like his early years, coming off the bench makes sense.

But JR is actually our second best player on the knicks and our best back court player. You find a team where they sit a player like that and I'll stop posting. It doesn't make sense to sit your top players.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    There's a reason why those players don't start, they play with Parker/Ty Lawson/Bropez/Kimba/Paul/D-wade/Mayo/Curry. Players with simlar skills that play in the same area as them.

There's a point to players with equal skills and talents being broken up. If JR was just some chuck happy scorer like his early years, coming off the bench makes sense.

But JR is actually our second best player on the knicks and our best back court player. You find a team where they sit a player like that and I'll stop posting. It doesn't make sense to sit your top players.
    This. He's been much more than a spark off the damn bench! He's our second best player and he needs to start! If Jo Johnson can start in Brooklyn, then JR can for us.

vCash
    This. He's been much more than a spark off the damn bench! He's our second best player and he needs to start! If Jo Johnson can start in Brooklyn, then JR can for us.
    "But JR is actually our second best player on the knicks and our best back court player. You find a team where they sit a player like that and I'll stop posting. It doesn't make sense to sit your top players."
    I said this early and people called me crazy. Smh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post

Jamal Crawford is the clippers second best back court player behind Cp3...
    Harden was the Thunder best backcourt player last year... And 2nd best player behind KD
    Terry was the 2nd best player on the mavs for how many years?
    Manu is the best SG/SF on the spurs still and comes off the bench.
    Some players alos thrive coming off the bench and can't start. We're 21-10 obv its working we've lost 2 in arow the sky isn't falling
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Jamal Crawford is the clippers second best back court player behind Cp3...
    Harden was the Thunder best backcourt player last year... And 2nd best player behind KD
    Terry was the 2nd best player on the mavs for how many years?
    Manu is the best SG/SF on the spurs still and comes off the bench.
    Some players alos thrive coming off the bench and can't start. We're 21-10 obv its working we've lost 2 in arow the sky isn't falling
    Well.. we are 3-5 last 8 games including 3 losses at home...so it is at least getting a little cloudy!!

You have to admit...things are not going to get much better at start of games with a starting lineup of:

Kidd,Brewer,Melo,Thomas and Chandler...that is a recipe for Failure!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Well.. we are 3-5 last 8 games including 3 losses at home...so it is at least getting a little cloudy!!

You have to admit...things are not going to get much better at start of games with a starting lineup of:

Kidd,Brewer,Melo,Thomas and Chandler...that is a recipe for Failure!!
    I 100% agree.... But you also have to realize we haven't had Felton who like it was mention was the only person who penetrate to make shots for everyone else. 11 more games to go this months and then he comes back. Only thing Im worried about is what if we put Smith in the line up and then the bench starts to flounder. We move him back and maybe have a situation that ****s with his head?
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    I 100% agree.... But you also have to realize we haven't had Felton who like it was mention was the only person who penetrate to make shots for everyone else. 11 more games to go this months and then he comes back. Only thing Im worried about is what if we put Smith in the line up and then the bench starts to flounder. We move him back and maybe have a situation that ****s with his head?
    Here is what I don't understand about some on here(Not directed at you) ...JR last 3 games with Felton out has played 37,43 and 40 minutes respectively, mostly coming in with like 8 minutes left in 1st Q. We have been getting hammered right off the bat in games. why not just start him??

He has been playing good D(in comparison to what we have to start now), is quick enough to stay in front of PG's , scores with the best of them.... Why do we have to fall behind every game...?? We need a penetrating G to drive to the basket which will open up Pick and roll for Tyson..and the only one we have right now is JR..

I am quite sure Woodson should be able to find a way to sit JR somewhere in the middle of the game for the 4 minutes extra if he starts at the beginning... the guy is only sitting 8 minutes the entire game..start him until Felton comes back..or at least shump!!

As for our bench..Amare is back(I know you hate him..but he scores) should supply some O...Cope should be getting more minutes and so should Camby to help on D!!

Sheed coming back should also help greatly..as I have said I really feel our starting lineup without Felton/Shump should be:

Kidd, JR, Melo, Sheed and Chandler..Very solid on both sides of the ball!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast