Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    My dad has one of those suicide pills that says "Jimmer Traded To Jazz", he already signed a deal to never watch a Jazz game in hell if Jimmer wears a jazz jersey.

I honestly didn't care for him much. I go to the U, so we are taught to despise/borderline irrationally hate BYU(Especially Football(which I do in fact hate with a passion))(which I have done since I was born). I rather see BYU lose than see them win any championships(even if it makes Utah look great).

I honestly think Weber State's Lillard is the real deal, who should be as "fanatical" about.

Either way, I probably wouldn't care if Jimmer was on jazz, but I really want an Andre Miller or JR Smith type for the bench to replace Watson. I am already sufficiently satisfied with Tinsley's pass first pick and roll game, and only want him gone if someone else can do his job better.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Adding Jimmer for utah is the equivalent to ESPN's coverage of Tim Tebow
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash

Salt Lake Trib/ Utah Rant

Quote Originally Posted by D-Will4Prez View Post
    Gordon Monson really is a hack, he writes opinion and posts it as fact...it's a wonder he still has a job.
    I wonder why anyone on that newspaper has a job. It resembles a High School newspaper. Not just the sports but anything not taken from syndication or Associated Press. Wonder why there is only the Jazz there representing Professional Sports? (sorry Real). Ever think of putting box scores in a sports page other than the local high school's. Ever think of having articles on professional sports. That rag repeats itself on whatever event is happening. (so does the local news. From inversion layer to Mormons and Polygamists, from fireworks to Liquor laws. The same BS on and on. It's a beautiful place if your into the outdoors like myself (except for the smog, why I live in PC). But the juvenile and often corny way of conducting themselves the media as well as the government acts like it's 1965. The religion thing is filled with hypocrisy (as is any religion) and does mix church and state like I've never seen before. Just enjoy the wonderful scenery, National Parks, and the absolute best snow on earth. BTW I do love Ninevah Dinha on Fox 13 news who is not only beautiful but is a great newscaster.

vCash
    Yeah well my Dad gets the paper, so I always check the sports. I keep telling him they have websites that you can access pretty much every newspaper article in the nation.

I have noticed they post a lot of HS sports. I mean the lastest piece on Al and Paul is just so stupid. He continues to speak for the Jazz, and personally there is no official information on Paul or Al being traded, its just in everyones imagination.

You think Jazz won't let Paul walk....CJ did, and he was a decent asset. I think Jazz just got screwed. I believe they wanted to wait till 2014 draft to do the things I talk about, like moving bench to starters, and removing the starters.

THey should rake in a few good picks this 2013 draft, and keep our starters or trade them for big assets(that we can trade next year). So in 13-14, Jazz can trade off their starters for some picks, and move bench up. Which is roughly the correct time frame for this kind of action.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    Yeah well my Dad gets the paper, so I always check the sports. I keep telling him they have websites that you can access pretty much every newspaper article in the nation.

I have noticed they post a lot of HS sports. I mean the lastest piece on Al and Paul is just so stupid. He continues to speak for the Jazz, and personally there is no official information on Paul or Al being traded, its just in everyones imagination.

You think Jazz won't let Paul walk....CJ did, and he was a decent asset. I think Jazz just got screwed. I believe they wanted to wait till 2014 draft to do the things I talk about, like moving bench to starters, and removing the starters.

THey should rake in a few good picks this 2013 draft, and keep our starters or trade them for big assets(that we can trade next year). So in 13-14, Jazz can trade off their starters for some picks, and move bench up. Which is roughly the correct time frame for this kind of action.
    no he wasn't. and if the jazz don't trade millsap and jefferson this season they can only resign and keep them or let them go into FA

vCash
    hahaha First with we shoulda kept Devin Harris

and now CJ Miles was a asset? hahaha

These two comments alone prove a lack of knowledge on the Jazz.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Devin Harris was terrible for us last year. Tinsley was outplaying him. How many of those good game CJ miles had for cleveland were games that they won? Putting up big numbers and not winning the game, doesn't mean a whole lot.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    However, I will admit, CJ looks a lot better in Cleveland than he does in Utah.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    he doesn't look alot better. he still sucks. he is only shooting .40% from the field and doesn't ever draw fouls. really after looking at the stats the only thing he is doing better is shooting 3's, but I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers went down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    he doesn't look alot better. he still sucks. he is only shooting .40% from the field and doesn't ever draw fouls. really after looking at the stats the only thing he is doing better is shooting 3's, but I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers went down
    I just said that cause I love not seeing his name on the Jazz roster
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Devon Harris just wasn't a good fit for this offense.
    CJ drove Jazz fans crazy for years because he just never seemed to improve or find consistency.
    The Jazz most likely have to part with either Al or Milly this year if they hope to keep the other.
    Jimmer is so one-dimensional that only a BwhyU fan would really consider him an asset for the Jazz future.
    I love volleyball girl pictures, even if they are from that Paris Hilton of a program.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodsHair View Post
    Devon Harris just wasn't a good fit for this offense.
    CJ drove Jazz fans crazy for years because he just never seemed to improve or find consistency.
    The Jazz most likely have to part with either Al or Milly this year if they hope to keep the other.
    Jimmer is so one-dimensional that only a BwhyU fan would really consider him an asset for the Jazz future.
    I love volleyball girl pictures, even if they are from that Paris Hilton of a program.
    Hey now! That Paris Hilton program just got 2nd in volleyball, 2nd in football, and our Basketball team is almost ranked in the top 25! Just got to get on board HotRod, we have openings!
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12