Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Quotes From Paper!

I have been talking about a lot of things, but now some quotes confirm my thoughts, and/or may just be random takings that may mean nothing.

Jeff Hornacek would like to be hired as Head Coach this year.

Corbin wants to find a way to productively play Kanter, Favors, Millsap, and Al.

Kevin O'Conner is finding a way to trade a big with an expiring contract(most likely Millsap, but he could be meaning Al).

Jazz Organization, wants to use their financial flexability to gain a top-drawer, pass first point guard who can set the pace of games offensively and play a "little" D!
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    link??

vCash
    lol, of course...
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    yeah we need some links or just going to merge this somewhere

vCash
    Each person I wrote, is what they wrote in the paper. The reason I wanted to post it, is because I hear a lot of talk and what Jazz should do, but this confirms a lot things I have talked about over the season.

I mean does anyone before this have any proof Kevin is actually looking to trade anyone or that any assistant coach even considered being head coach.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-02-2013 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    Other information I read is, Mo Williams is in NYC getting a second opinion on his hand from Michelle Carlson, the person who performed surgery on Mo before in 2008 on the same hand and same thumb which she repaired a torn ligament!!!! Which scares me, because he might be seeing her to perform another surgery, meaning he could be out the rest of the year!!!

Which might be why they are looking to use their financial flexibility to find the "stockton's" of current PG's to come to Utah. I really think were gonna replace Mo if he is really badly injured.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-02-2013 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/...-game.html.csp

For Gordon Hayward • becoming a consistent scorer.

For Derrick Favors • averaging 35 minutes a game.

For Enes Kanter • averaging 25 minutes a game.

For Alec Burks • averaging 15 minutes a game.

For Jimmer Fredette • getting traded.

For Jazz fans • driving on fumes of potential and patience for yet another season.

For Tyrone Corbin • finding a way to productively play Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter.

For Kevin O’Connor • finding a way to trade a big with an expiring contract.

For the Jazz • committing to win more than a third of their road games.

For the Jazz II • using their financial flexibility to gain a top-drawer, pass-first point guard who can set the pace of games offensively and play a little D.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-02-2013 at 08:17 PM.

vCash
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/...tml.csp?page=1

There's the link, but to clarify, these New Year's resolutions are written by Gordon Monson, not by those he is making them for (eg: Monson would like Hornacek to become head coach, not Hornacek wants to become head coach).

vCash
    there's that, then there's the fact it's freakin monson writing it. he's as bad as BR.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Now that you mention, I watched several videos and when asked about new years resolutions they didn't mention any of these as actual quotes.

I thought they were quotes from interviews, but apparently he made all of them up and there is no truths to any of them. But I guess I will search for some real facts, because you would expect papers to print facts...

vCash
    *Aspirations from Gordon "Pubeface" Monson.

vCash
    Gordon Monson really is a hack, he writes opinion and posts it as fact...it's a wonder he still has a job.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    Please shut the hell up about jimmer. We had a suicide pact that almost everyone in the forum entered into if the jazz drafted him. He isn't a point guard can't play point guard and he is the last person on the kings i would want. Give me isaiah thomas all day long.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Jimmer is a bust. Plain and simple.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    First let me say I'm not a Jimmer or BYU fan. You guys were going to hate Jimmer no matter what. You were never going to give him a chance to show what he can do. I don't want Jimmer on the team because all the homer BYU fans will want him to start, and all the Utah fans will always hate him. It is a bunch of drama I would like to avoid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast