Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, especially after playing a team with 7 wins. I need to winning streaks put together, consistent rotations, etc. I'm not ready to crown them after 3 point win against Cleveland.
    In this stretch of good play that we've been having, we've beat some good teams, too.

If they can win another one of these games on the road, I'll crown them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    In this stretch of good play that we've been having, we've beat some good teams, too.

If they can win another one of these games on the road, I'll crown them.
    I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I'll crown them when they start hovering around that 8th seed. Anything less is a disappointment, its been 6 years!

We've only won 2 games on the road and they are giving up over 100 point per game... the past 10 games they're 5-5, which is avg. I guess, but I need consistency. They'll win 2, then lose 5 or 6...

vCash

Game 32: Sacramento Kings (11-20) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (7-25) - January 2, 2013

So if we finished 41-41 you'd be unhappy?? After the last 6 years, I'm very happy because that means we are actually moving in the right direction. We have sucked for a long time and we are finally showing spurts of growth. I'm not angry with the team right now. They don't completely suck which is a mass improvement

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, especially after playing a team with 7 wins. I need to winning streaks put together, consistent rotations, etc. I'm not ready to crown them after 3 point win against Cleveland.
    We're 5-3 over our last 8 games and we've looked a lot better. Going back to the beginning of December, we've gone 8-9. I really hoped that we would be challenging for a playoff spot this season. However, if the team can play around .500 ball for the rest of the season, it's a huge improvement from last year.

vCash

Game 32: Sacramento Kings (11-20) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (7-25) - January 2, 2013

Not just last year...the last 6

vCash
    Isn't that only our second road win? I'll take it, but if we barely beat a bad team on the road, I'm not especially hopeful.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    We're 5-3 over our last 8 games and we've looked a lot better. Going back to the beginning of December, we've gone 8-9. I really hoped that we would be challenging for a playoff spot this season. However, if the team can play around .500 ball for the rest of the season, it's a huge improvement from last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    Not just last year...the last 6
    I'm just not happy with having an improved year... we've been looking for improved years the past 6 and that's not good enough. Kings are only 5 or 6 games back that's nothing considering we still got 51 games left.

Personally I'm not ready to give them credit until they prove they compete for the playoffs. I'm not a Kings fan for moral victories in saying we won 6 more games then last year... I'm over that, 6 years is plenty of time to get their $h!t together!!!

vCash
    Boogie played under control today. He's behaving since that suspension. He's realizing his last supporter is starting to sour on him. He doesn't want to disappoint Mr. Smart.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

We are 4,5 games back of Portland. All we gotta do is play near like .400 on the road and we are in an actual playoff race lol.

And saying your not happy with just improving because it's been 6 years, I agree kinda. We've had to restart when we traded Martin, so it's not that much. All it takes is stringing some wins together and we are fine. I'm happy with how we are playing right now, and I really don't want tyreke to come back. This team doesn't need that black hole! He's a great basketball player but not a fit for this team! We need to trade him, Cisco, and Brooks for Calderon and either Fields/Pietrus.
    Calderon-IT-Jimmer
    Salmons-Thornton-Jimmer
    Fields/Pietrus-Johnson-Salmons-Outlaw
    JT-Hayes-TRob
    Boogie-JT-Hayes

If we could add maybe Thornton or Outlaw to add Amir Johnson or Ed Davis would be great so we'd have a great rebounder. Or sign Kenyon Martin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    We are 4,5 games back of Portland. All we gotta do is play near like .400 on the road and we are in an actual playoff race lol.

And saying your not happy with just improving because it's been 6 years, I agree kinda. We've had to restart when we traded Martin, so it's not that much. All it takes is stringing some wins together and we are fine. I'm happy with how we are playing right now, and I really don't want tyreke to come back. This team doesn't need that black hole! He's a great basketball player but not a fit for this team! We need to trade him, Cisco, and Brooks for Calderon and either Fields/Pietrus.
    Calderon-IT-Jimmer
    Salmons-Thornton-Jimmer
    Fields/Pietrus-Johnson-Salmons-Outlaw
    JT-Hayes-TRob
    Boogie-JT-Hayes

If we could add maybe Thornton or Outlaw to add Amir Johnson or Ed Davis would be great so we'd have a great rebounder. Or sign Kenyon Martin
    that literally made me lol.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Isn't that only our second road win? I'll take it, but if we barely beat a bad team on the road, I'm not especially hopeful.
    We played on the road TUES and WEDS night while Cleveland had TUES night off and played us WEDS night at home. Even against a team like the Cavs to win the back end of back to back road games while the home team was able to rest the night before is a big win even if its a close win. Then add in we are playing short handed without Tyreke and Thorton.

I work swing shift and I tape these games and watch them when I get home. I am excited to watch every game because the Kings are playing like a playoff contender. We still don't look as good as the top teams, but we look good when we play the bottom playoff teams like Portland and Boston. We have even looked good against the Warriors.
    Last edited by Plague; 01-03-2013 at 07:27 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    We played on the road TUES and WEDS night while Cleveland had TUES night off and played us WEDS night at home. Even against a team like the Cavs to win the back end of back to back road games while the home team was able to rest the night before is a big win even if its a close win. Then add in we are playing short handed without Tyreke and Thorton.

I work swing shift and I tape these games and watch them when I get home. I am excited to watch every game because the Kings are playing like a playoff contender. We still don't look as good as the top teams, but we look good when we play the bottom playoff teams like Portland and Boston. We have even looked good against the Warriors.
    I'm not trying to say we haven't been playing better lately, because we definitely have been. I'm just wary of getting my hopes up.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    I'm not trying to say we haven't been playing better lately, because we definitely have been. I'm just wary of getting my hopes up.
    I guess I understand. I have got my hopes up for about 3 years only to have hope shoved down my throat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123