Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Damn JT, don't get packed by Walton...

vCash
    ****ing Waiters... just a great play, nothing you can do about that.

Johnson turnover out of a timeout

vCash
    Hayes' credit card hopes...

vCash
    Thompson needs to be in right now...Cavs cant handle Boogie and Thompson at all

vCash
    Smart mustve heard me...

vCash
    Cousins post game with Peaches... funny! Peaches was trying to make eye contact so bad and Cousins just kept his head down. Kinda awkward in a sense...

vCash

Game 32: Sacramento Kings (11-20) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (7-25) - January 2, 2013

I feel like cousins wants out. Like he seems careless in his interviews! It just seems like he doesn't care anymore he's just like whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I feel like cousins wants out. Like he seems careless in his interviews! It just seems like he doesn't care anymore he's just like whatever.
    I don't blame him with all the BS surrounding the organization. This doesn't just go for Cousins, but why should players feel sense of pride and loyalty to an organization that is dysfunctional...

I don't think he gets traded, but I think this team gets shaken up by All*Star break

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I don't blame him with all the BS surrounding the organization. This doesn't just go for Cousins, but why should players feel sense of pride and loyalty to an organization that is dysfunctional...

I don't think he gets traded, but I think this team gets shaken up by All*Star break
    I'm going to agree with you here. I could see us trading both Evans and Thornton and letting Jimmer be the instant offense sixth man. A swap of Thorton for Derrick Williams is a trade that would be good for both teams.
    ]

vCash

Game 32: Sacramento Kings (11-20) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (7-25) - January 2, 2013

Well, i play sports. I take pride in my teams and what not. They are getting paid to play a game they love. Whether they are on a dysfunctional organization, I don't see how their lives can be that bad. They just won a game on the road, They've won 4 of their last 6, they've been playing better team basketball, and I reiterate, they've been winning. The west hasn't been that strong and somehow they aren't that far off the 8th spot (I think , I haven't checked tho). I don't see a reason why anyone is that pissed off. DMC brought all of this on himself. If I'm a professional athlete, I don't see many reasons to be mad, other than losing. Or you are playing bad.

I don't like Cousins attitude but he is helping us win.

We need a true PG. I want Calderon.

vCash
    Good win. Didn't get to see it, but from watching the last minute of the game and highlights, we looked good.

Brooks seemed to come through. JT and Boogie had good games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    Well, i play sports. I take pride in my teams and what not. They are getting paid to play a game they love. Whether they are on a dysfunctional organization, I don't see how their lives can be that bad. They just won a game on the road, They've won 4 of their last 6, they've been playing better team basketball, and I reiterate, they've been winning. The west hasn't been that strong and somehow they aren't that far off the 8th spot (I think , I haven't checked tho). I don't see a reason why anyone is that pissed off. DMC brought all of this on himself. If I'm a professional athlete, I don't see many reasons to be mad, other than losing. Or you are playing bad.

I don't like Cousins attitude but he is helping us win.

We need a true PG. I want Calderon.
    At a high level? From my experience of having to do media after a loss, it sucked. You have to answer questions that are obvious... they try and bait you into saying dumb shhit... etc.

When we won games, I was happy to sit up on the post game stage... or do locker room stuff, but I couldn't see myself being happy if my team was on the verge of moving, media is making **** up, my coach sucks, and the GM has no backbone... I won't get started with George Maloof...
    Last edited by iMac; 01-02-2013 at 11:30 PM.

vCash
    Good win for us. Nice to get a road win and nice to see us not fold in the final minutes of a close game. I think the team is actually starting to come together and play like we hoped/expected at the beginning of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post

I hope so. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I'm getting the feeling that the team is on the verge of breaking through. We have a lot of tradable pieces on our team: Evans, Thornton, Cisco (has an expiring contract and has been playing pretty well this season), T-Rob, and any of our PGs. If we can get a legit starting PG or starting SF and some more size off the bench, we can be pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Good win for us. Nice to get a road win and nice to see us not fold in the final minutes of a close game. I think the team is actually starting to come together and play like we hoped/expected at the beginning of the season.
    I wouldn't go that far, especially after playing a team with 7 wins. I need to winning streaks put together, consistent rotations, etc. I'm not ready to crown them after 3 point win against Cleveland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast