Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner:24975556
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Funny how he just lost it since D'Antoni came aboard. In another system, he'll probably beast again.
    Not this season.
    He is too ****ed up phisically at the moment.

But this year he is not going to play with spain.

So expect him to do great wherever he is NEXT season.
    Hes been consistently declining year after year for the passed 3 seasons. As much as I love the Guy and as professional as he is, its over. He could become a workable 3rd or 2nd option at best. But those all star level years have quickly gone and they're not returning.

vCash
    Not in this system or with this coach. he could be sixth man though is he wanted to.

vCash
    No. He sucks. Useless Clown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leather Balls View Post
    Can anyone, anyone, give a good reason why Gasol should be on this team? Do we actually have an advantage on the inside with Gasol? Are we dominating teams on the inside with Gasol? The team was -20 with Gasol!!!!!

The guy is absolute garbage. He has been since he checked out during that Dallas playoff series.

Why is he still on this team?
    We shouldn't talk about +/-, because on the season Gasol's +/- is pretty good. The Clipper game was one game. There's better evidence out there of Gasol's ineffectiveness.

It's hard to have an advantage on the inside with a guy when you tell the guy not to play inside! So we are not dominating teams inside with Gasol, but then, Gasol is not on the inside, is he? And D'Antoni has made it pretty clear that this is by design. Asinine? I think so. But he's the coach.

By the way, 17 ppg and 10 rpg is not garbage. (His numbers last season)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beliges View Post
    Hes been consistently declining year after year for the passed 3 seasons.
    Three seasons ago...
    18.3 pts 11.3 rbs 3.4 ast PER 22.9

Two seasons ago...
    18.8 pts 10.2 rbs 3.3 ast PER 23.3

One season ago...
    17.4 pts 10.4 rbs 3.7 ast PER 20.5

This season...
    12.2 pts 8.5 rbs 3.9 ast PER 14.9

I think it looks like a fairly sudden drop, especially considering how well he played in August, and that he was still posting double-doubles before D'Antoni took over.

vCash
    Three seasons ago...
    18.3 pts 11.3 rbs 3.4 ast PER 22.9

Two seasons ago...
    18.8 pts 10.2 rbs 3.3 ast PER 23.3

One season ago...
    17.4 pts 10.4 rbs 3.7 ast PER 20.5

This season...
    12.2 pts 8.5 rbs 3.9 ast PER 14.9

I think it looks like a fairly sudden drop, especially considering how well he played in August, and that he was still posting double-doubles before D'Antoni took over.
    What are his playoff numbers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    What are his playoff numbers?
    I responded to "Hes been consistently declining year after year for the passed 3 seasons."

Bad series is not the same as bad season. He can still play. Magic Johnson had a bad series or two. I can only imagine the trade threads if PSD had been around then.

vCash
    I responded to "he has been consistently declining for three years"

Bad series is not the same as bad season. He can still play. Magic Johnson had a bad series or two. I can only imagine the trade threads if PSD had been around then.
    People would have been after Worthys Arse since the Lakers vs Celtics Lost finals and would have gone even harder after him after the rockets fiasco and would have rooted for the propossed Aguirre + roy tarpley trade.
    Worth mentioning that aguirre fell of a cliff soon after and tarpley was a drugaddict that got himself banned out of the league.
    Providing media/fans/internet pressure woudl ahve allowed him to survive in the team they would have gone absolutely ballistic with his injured play on the defeat vs pistons and bashed him constantly for the rest of his lakers days.

Nto to mention all the " we should have drafted dominique wilkins" threads.

vCash
    I responded to "Hes been consistently declining year after year for the passed 3 seasons."

Even if, for the sake of argument, Magic "had a bad series or two"... Magic was 3x the player Gasol is and was the leader of our team. Only clueless bandwagoners would have wanted him traded. Much like people now, who want to amnesty Kobe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Even if, for the sake of argument, Magic "had a bad series or two"... Magic was 3x the player Gasol is and was the leader of our team. Only clueless bandwagoners would have wanted him traded. Much like people now, who want to amnesty Kobe.
    Except Magic didnt hurt the team in a game/season/series a single time in his whole career, like west.

You cant say the same for Wilt, Kareem , Shaq, Kobe.

vCash
    Gasol is hurting the team with his weak fragile mind! I need touches! I am hurt! Cry baby! He will be gone sooner or later again and for good!

vCash
    Funny how he just lost it since D'Antoni came aboard. In another system, he'll probably beast again.
    Blind love!

vCash
    I've said this a couple times already. I hope Dwight sits out tonight so Pau gets the bulk of the minutes at C to play in the post as our main option.

We will know exactly where we stand with Pau once that happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeBeatJesus View Post
    Not in anybodys system with those bad knees, ankles, and feet. His jumper was his meal ticket and he has since lost it.
    His mayor problem is his weak mind! Players in the NBA play hurt many times! I mean great players!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    His mayor problem is his weak mind! Players in the NBA play hurt many times! I mean great players!
    We are spoiled watching Kobe and his ability to play through injuries.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast