Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Not on PJ's system in 2011 playoffs, not on mike brown's system, not on dantoni's system, maybe it's come from gasol , don't you think?
    Gasol looked like a beast with Spain in the Olympics. I think alot of his poor play has to do with the system along with age so 80 percent system 20 percent age/injurys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeBeatJesus View Post
    Not in anybodys system with those bad knees, ankles, and feet. His jumper was his meal ticket and he has since lost it.
    Funny how he just lost it since D'Antoni came aboard. In another system, he'll probably beast again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERS ONLY View Post
    Croon I have been reading the posts on PSD for a few years nw and just decided to start posting myself. You have always been a good poster in the past and seem to get it, by that I mean you havent made ridiculous posts. But this year I think your loyalty to pau may be getting the best of you. You can certainly tell me to go f myself, but seriously! even you have to admit that he is a shell of what he has been in the past. Todays NBA is just fast, fast , fast and he is not in shape to keep up with the game. With that said, I would keep him over dwight. I know I will get hammered for that statement by the forum, but to me Dwight is way over hyped and I always felt he was. Now that I get to see him in every game I see it first hand. It's not his D, thats obviously solid. He just has no offensive skill set regardless of the system he runs. When he was with Orlando, no team worried abut his getting 20 per night, who cares, it's not like they were losing to Orlando! If I were in the Lakes F.O. I would do what i can to convince pau to get into NBA shape and keep him happy. His skill set is superior to dwghts at least imo. But you can still still be loyal and at the same time call it like you really see it.
    Not that crazy, but who has the guts to make a decision like that? I don't think I would. There's a lot of financial considerations invested in Howard, more than Gasol. Basketballwise, it'd be something to consider. Beyond that, it's a non-starter.

vCash
    Man i watched the Bulls beat the Heat tonight and Boozer is 10x better then Gasol now. He is quick enough to run the floor, quick enough to guard PF's and strong enough he doesnt get bullied. He also has a better 12-15 foot shot which is HUGE with our team. I was always against this trade but id do it without hesitation now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA:24971970
    Man i watched the Bulls beat the Heat tonight and Boozer is 10x better then Gasol now. He is quick enough to run the floor, quick enough to guard PF's and strong enough he doesnt get bullied. He also has a better 12-15 foot shot which is HUGE with our team. I was always against this trade but id do it without hesitation now.
    Pau is finished as an NBA player. Its no surprise to anyone. Pau and Mike D will not be Lakers next season. Unfortunately for the Lakers they have to waste an.entire season before they figure that out.

6. 01-04-2013, 11:42 PM

vCash
    Every time I think Pau has hit rock bottom he just keeps proving me wrong.

He isnt even worth playing anymore.

vCash
    Lakers would be much better off with Hill.starting over pau. He's a better player at this point in time. One good thing about getting embarrassed by the clippers is Mike D is closer and closer to.coaching his last game in LA.

vCash
    I could still see him playing at a high level, just somewhere else. As far as playing where he was at during his peak, I'm not so sure he'll ever get back to that level. But i still think he could be a real nice #2-3 option and contribute on a winning team if he fits in.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    no he will not be the same again because he has lost his testosterone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKTRADE View Post
    no he will not be the same again because he has lost his testosterone.
    I think you mean testicles.

Although come to think of it, even women have testosterone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Funny how he just lost it since D'Antoni came aboard.
    ^^ Pau didn't really have it either during the 1st 10 games of the season. I'd say Coach D'Antoni aggravated his situation and not cause it.

In another system, he'll probably beast again.
    ^^ Agreed.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayzon10 View Post
    Gasol looked like a beast with Spain in the Olympics. I think alot of his poor play has to do with the system along with age so 80 percent system 20 percent age/injurys.
    Olympic basketball is not the NBA.

vCash
    Funny how he just lost it since D'Antoni came aboard. In another system, he'll probably beast again.
    Not this season.
    He is too ****ed up phisically at the moment.

But this year he is not going to play with spain.

So expect him to do great wherever he is NEXT season.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Every time I think Pau has hit rock bottom he just keeps proving me wrong.

He isnt even worth playing anymore.
    Can anyone, anyone, give a good reason why Gasol should be on this team? Do we actually have an advantage on the inside with Gasol? Are we dominating teams on the inside with Gasol? The team was -20 with Gasol!!!!!

The guy is absolute garbage. He has been since he checked out during that Dallas playoff series.

Why is he still on this team?

vCash
    His days of "beasting" are over. At least in the NBA.... maybe he can revive his career in the Eurolague... against inferior competition.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast