Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Reggie McKenzie

vCash

Reggie McKenzie

I am curious to hear what the Packer faithful opinion of Reggie McKenzie is, does he have what it takes to get the job done in Oakland?

vCash
    if they have patience he does, but that is something the Raiders franchise has not had in forever.....RM is going to build a team through the draft just like TT does.... if he is given time, the Raiders will most likely have a deep young team that contends....do not look for him to make any marquee free agent signings, and resolve yourself from believeing that those signings are what is best for your team ( they obviously have never worked for them in the past). He is obviously starting to clean the house of non-producing overpaid guys from what I have read.... RM will be a good GM for another team if Oakland refuses to let him do it his way...mark my words !

vCash
    RM is going to do good things for Oakland. He already started getting rid of big contract on overpaid players. He is getting their cap straight and is going to build through the draft. Since he is going to build his team through the draft it is going to be a few years till the Raiders and their fans see the results coming in to play. The Raiders got a good guy they are just going to have to let him do his thing and now that Al Davis is no longer there (RIP) i think they will have that patience with him
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    depends. if the raiders are still in the al davis mindset, no one can get the job done there
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rewski View Post
    I am curious to hear what the Packer faithful opinion of Reggie McKenzie is, does he have what it takes to get the job done in Oakland?
    I think he has already made a difference...
    on the NFL board is a thread about the NFC
    and found this...

2010'12 WS Champions!

It has been so deep before, yes. I love being in the NFC. But the AFC is on the rise with Denver, Cincy, and Oakland coming up I predict over the next 3-5 years.