Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Only one thing I care about:

Falcons Choke Watch 2013!

They would host the Vikings (if they won) or the winner of Seattle and Washington if GB wins. I think GB does handle Minnesota at home, so that leaves Seattle and Washington. That match-up sucks because they are two of the teams in the NFC bracket I can stand (along with Minnesota). I think Seattle wins, then goes to Atlanta and pulls a General Sherman. Atlanta can't defend the run, and the Seattle's defense will give Ryan fits.

I also see GB beating SF, so that makes the NFC Title game: Seattle at Green Bay. That'd be a good rematch.

The AFC is much more boring as everyone knows the title game will be New England at Denver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    yes, i know....but Peterson is pulling me to the dark side
    dude, rooting for Adrian Peterson to continue being awesome and rooting for the Vikings are two very different things

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post

They would host the Vikings (if they won) or the winner of Seattle and Washington if GB wins. I think GB does handle Minnesota at home, so that leaves Seattle and Washington. That match-up sucks because they are two of the teams in the NFC bracket I can stand (along with Minnesota). I think Seattle wins, then goes to Atlanta and pulls a General Sherman. Atlanta can't defend the run, and the Seattle's defense will give Ryan fits.

I also see GB beating SF, so that makes the NFC Title game: Seattle at Green Bay. That'd be a good rematch.

The AFC is much more boring as everyone knows the title game will be New England at Denver.
    would love to see Seattle blow up Atlanta on their way to the Super Bowl. No doubt

vCash

I have the Vikings beating the Packers and the Skins beating the Seahawks.

I see AP running all over the Falcons then Skins over 9ers in an upset

Vikings vs Skins NFC Championship Skins to the Superbowl to face the Colts
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    dude, rooting for Adrian Peterson to continue being awesome and rooting for the Vikings are two very different things
    Very True! I love watching AP run, I wanted Walsh to miss the FG so he could get another rush in overtime. I don't like Viking fans but AP is just a beast. The anticipation of watching him take a handoff this season was as high as it has been for me since Barry Sanders.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    would love to see Seattle blow up Atlanta on their way to the Super Bowl. No doubt
    Seattle matches up great with Atlanta, big corners on the outside, big hard hitting safety, great rush game and a QB that can escape pressure. I would love to see them lose their first game in the playoffs again.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Seattle or Washington match up well with Atlanta. Both can run the ball and play good defense.

I just pray there isn't an Atlanta/SF or Atlanta/GB title game. I might have to go on a murder spree.

vCash
    Seattle or Washington match up well with Atlanta. Both can run the ball and play good defense.

I just pray there isn't an Atlanta/SF or Atlanta/GB title game. I might have to go on a murder spree.
    those would suck eggs

vCash
    Lol, this is pretty funny. From nola.com:

Interim coach Joe Vitt said during his season-ending press conference earlier this week that he expects Payton to return to the Saints practice facility bright and early Feb. 4.

"That's what I've been led to expect (Feb. 4), yeah," Vitt said. "I think midnight of the Super Bowl. He'll be back here at 12:01 I'd assume."

When asked if he would be at the facility to meet Payton at 12:01 a.m. Feb. 4, Vitt said, "Probably, I don't have a life."

vCash

Interim coach Joe Vitt said during his season-ending press conference earlier this week that he expects Payton to return to the Saints practice facility bright and early Feb. 4.

"That's what I've been led to expect (Feb. 4), yeah," Vitt said. "I think midnight of the Super Bowl. He'll be back here at 12:01 I'd assume."

When asked if he would be at the facility to meet Payton at 12:01 a.m. Feb. 4, Vitt said, "Probably, I don't have a life."

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250:24979730

Thats kind of what it takes to win and if your job is coaching pro football shouldnt the office be as enticing as anything.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash

Lmao... That's Joe Vitt at his best! Next to Jim Mora, he's the best "sound bite" in the NFL!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    When the Saints struggled under Mora, at least he gave you some entertainment value. That man melted down like a boss.

vCash

I'd take any coaching job in the NFL. I'd love to be the guy that just goes to get SP's juicy fruit.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    C'mon, Seahawks! Kill the Falcons!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast