Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WEEK 4 - New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys

Another thread. Not fancy, but functional.

A road win will go a long way. Don't need to let it hang over the team. Payton's Saints have typically played well in Dallas. 3-0, I think.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    http://www.neworleanssaints.com/news-and-events/article-1/New-Orleans-Saints-vs-Dallas-Cowboys-series-history/80c84fda-4ba7-4ce7-9644-b5ab397b71a5

Series results that excludes last season.

vCash
    Trap game if I've ever seen one.

Having said that Romo has not been practicing... Wonder if he plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Trap game if I've ever seen one.

Having said that Romo has not been practicing... Wonder if he plays.
    Romo will play, they're just resting him. Henry Melton and Rolando McClain will not play though.

vCash
    White is listed as the second corner, as long as P.Rob aint starting I feel ok about this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Romo will play, they're just resting him. Henry Melton and Rolando McClain will not play though.
    I feel better about that actually. We don't fair well against backups lol

vCash
    Amen to that. Back-ups own the Saints. If Weeden starts, he'll put up 450 yards and 4 TDs.

vCash
    Dallas games are usually filled with a lot of saints fans. After seeing what SF did to that stadium I think the home field is negated lol

vCash
    I've heard this game billed as strengths vs strengths. I have to be honest though other than the Saints record I don't really know much about how their season has gone. What I do know though is that the Saints still have one of the best QB's in the game and probably the best TE in the game. The Cowboys haven't been able to guard TE's to save their life so I fully expect Graham to have a career day on Sunday.

As or the Cowboys strength... This year has been the running game by far! The Dallas o-line has been extremely dominant in the run game. Murray is the leading rusher in the NFL by about 100 yards and is averaging over 5 yards a carry. The games they've won have been because they dominated the time of possession.

Even as a Cowboys fan I think the Saints will win this game. I'm looking forward to it though because even though their record may not show it yet they are one of the elite teams in the NFL and it will be a good game to gauge just where the Cowboys are.

vCash
    Our strength this year actually has been defending the run... but I'm not totally sold on that as we have not played anyone really great in that regard.

Looking forward to Dez vs Lewis as I think Lewis can contain Dez decently based on last year. However, I think if yall start throwing in different directions, that's where we could be in a world of trouble.

I have no clue as to what this game looks like as I think both teams aren't playing all that well. I do like our matchup on paper, but that doesn't mean a hill of beans right now.

vCash
    Dallas has a good O-line. If Romo plays smart and conservative, then the Saints might be in for some long drives.

Despite all the talk on offense, one defense will do something to win this game. Probably be a pick or a fumble. Don't see a lot of sacks in this game.

vCash
    I have a feeling Cooks is going to go off. Nothing really to substantiate it other then Graham will be the focus.

vCash
    Should be a great game no matter what but a W would be nice so I dont have to hear Cowboys fans for the next week celebrating
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    We lose 27-24

vCash
    let me guess, field goal

I laugh because its just too painful to cry if that happens again

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast