Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2123
    vCash
    http://blackandgold.com/saints/56378...ling-drop.html. I would trade down about 15 spots to get a 2nd rounder and draft maybe someone like m. Hunt in late 1st round

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    "@KristianGaric1: #Saints GM Loomis on Asomugha "the ball is kind of in his court now"."

"@KristianGaric1: #Saints GM Mickey Loomis: "highly likely to bring in competition at LT with Charles Brown."

Well.. There you have it. Like I said all along, I don't think Nnamdi signs with us and I'd like to see who we bring in for competition. Probably a veteran and a mid-round pick.
    nnamdi just weighing his options, nothing wrong with that. he is looking for the best fit to revive his career. i do believe the saints are in the lead its just a madder of when he signs IMO.

few years ago he followed the money..he just wants to think it over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Lol, that would be irritating
    i tell people i have a rafael Bush jersey lol

vCash
    "@KristianGaric1: #Saints GM Loomis on Asomugha "the ball is kind of in his court now"."

"@KristianGaric1: #Saints GM Mickey Loomis: "highly likely to bring in competition at LT with Charles Brown."

Well.. There you have it. Like I said all along, I don't think Nnamdi signs with us and I'd like to see who we bring in for competition. Probably a veteran and a mid-round pick.
    If he doesn't, oh well, I like the idea of signing him but it won't ruin my day like Cox signing with the Chargers.
    I want to replace Strief too. I'd like to make a run at Andre Smith if it's, at all, possible. Smith and Evans on the right side does sound rather devastating when you think about it. That's a whole lot of mauler.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo1991 View Post
    http://blackandgold.com/saints/56378...ling-drop.html. I would trade down about 15 spots to get a 2nd rounder and draft maybe someone like m. Hunt in late 1st round
    Hunt is not the answer. We need a guy we can plug and play, especially if we are selecting the player in the 1st round. Watching him **** up in the Senior Bowl was painful. I think your heart's in the right place though. Most of us would trade down (especially with San Fran, because they have the picks to spend) because we see the need for more players on the cheap.

Based on Walterfootball's mock, I would look at Trufant first, then Elam and then Cyprien, if we were to trade back (I still don't like D. Moore, sorry, Neo ). I'd assume we'd get the 2nd at the back of the round and go with John Jenkins first, then Minter and then Kiko Alonso (only because we were all up on his nuts at the Oregon Pro Day).

Round 3 is tricky, because I'm addressing all sorts of needs besides the most glaring, and that's OLB. Because of that, Corey Lemonier would have to be the pick, unless I took Jamie Collins in the 2nd or something. Then I'd take Eric Reid, Tharold Simon, Brandon Williams (4th round grade MY ***) or Barrett Jones.

Did I mention I love the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash

2013 Official Free Agency/Trade/Draft Idea Thread

Has anyone heard if we are going to be carrying all 5 runningbacks again? I know we have one thats off limits (Sproles) but what about the proven ones are we going to trade one maybe two for some picks? I would be fine with Sproles Cadet and pick one. We could always pick up a UDFA like we did with Ivory or Cadet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRM10 View Post
    Has anyone heard if we are going to be carrying all 5 runningbacks again? I know we have one thats off limits (Sproles) but what about the proven ones are we going to trade one maybe two for some picks? I would be fine with Sproles Cadet and pick one. We could always pick up a UDFA like we did with Ivory or Cadet.
    i fully expect us to have Sproles, Ingram, Ivory and Cadet...

PT will get traded or cut IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    i tell people i have a rafael Bush jersey lol
    LOL, I do the same thing. Luckily I still have my Colston one. and he's not going anywhere

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRM10 View Post
    I think they're pretty reluctant to let any of our guys go unless they know we can get a replacement (since the scouts LOVE Christine Michael, we'd probably have to get him before letting one of the ones we have go). and I still don't think its likely

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I love PT, I hope we don't trade him man. He's probably the most reliable of our backs and fights so hard for every yard. I think Chris Ivory is the odd man out, in all honesty. He has value and is an RFA right now (who's been tendered but will be a UFA next summer, if I'm not mistaken). Either way, we should get a pick for him.. Hopefully anyways!
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    I love PT, I hope we don't trade him man. He's probably the most reliable of our backs and fights so hard for every yard. I think Chris Ivory is the odd man out, in all honesty. He has value and is an RFA right now (who's been tendered but will be a UFA next summer, if I'm not mistaken). Either way, we should get a pick for him.. Hopefully anyways!
    Yes, PT is very good in the pass and run game. If we cut him I would be really pissed. Some people just won't except he's the best back we have.

vCash
    i agree with everything you said.... but he's getting older and just seems to be phased out slowly year after year...

i wish the saints would use Ingram more in the passing game because i see him as a pierre Thomas type back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Yes, PT is very good in the pass and run game. If we cut him I would be really pissed. Some people just won't except he's the best back we have.
    yes he is, but he will be 29 at the end of the year and Ingram is a high draft pick who's improving.

vCash

I would love for one game (which I know want happen) Let one running back be it Thomas Ingram Ivory have 20 plus carries and see how he does. Honestly we have only seen partial potential out of all of these we dont know if we have the next ..... Sproles is Sproles we are already know what he can do we do know a little more about Thomas than others. if we carry that many running backs make them earn there roster spot

vCash
    yea, i agree. but everytime something works well they say screw it lets pass some more. hopefully Sean sees that.

vCash

Being that we dont have a true LT and we are starting a new defensive scheme we will probably need to carry a extra Tackle or Dlineman. Thats another reason I believe we need to get rid of atleast 1 runningback.