Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 142 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ed Reed would be a great pickup for another reason...he's played in several versions of the 3-4 and could help with the transition. He'd, definitely, be worth the money for other reasons, but that one is just as important.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    I'll pass on my homie Ed Reed, he's done! Plus he wants to be a coach, so I doubt we'll see him leave the one organization that would allow him to make that quick transition!

On Dion, it doesn't surprise me! He fits right into Under's plan with 9to5, don't you think?

I just want some playmakers from this draft
    1st RD(15th)- Jessie Williams/Sheldon/Dion or BPA

*Pending workouts
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    I LOVE Dion Jordan. I think I've told you guys this enough times. Would be an outstanding pick at 15, hopefully he doesn't tear it up in the combine and someone takes him top 10. If we come away with him or Hankins at 15, I'm a very happy man.

MT, you still don't like Ansah eh? I'm starting to like the guy a little, I don't think he'll be there at 15 anymore after his senior bowl performance
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    I LOVE Dion Jordan. I think I've told you guys this enough times. Would be an outstanding pick at 15, hopefully he doesn't tear it up in the combine and someone takes him top 10. If we come away with him or Hankins at 15, I'm a very happy man.

MT, you still don't like Ansah eh? I'm starting to like the guy a little, I don't think he'll be there at 15 anymore after his senior bowl performance
    Now that we're running a 3-4, I'd be elated with Dion Jordan at #15. Hankins would be AWESOME to rotate with Bunkley at the nose

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash

Ansah is so damn raw though...but the kid has an amazing motor, I'll give him that. I don't think he knows what tired is. If I have my choice of the two, I'll take Jordan. I like some of the stuff Oregon was able to do with him and he gives us options instead of just a "pass rusher". This also depends on scheme too, if we get someone that wants to run the Phillips 3-4, then a pure pass rusher is what we will need.

Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Now that we're running a 3-4, I'd be elated with Dion Jordan at #15. Hankins would be AWESOME to rotate with Bunkley at the nose
    Don't want Hankins. I'd rather have Jenkins or Williams if we go NT/DE. If we are just going DE, give me Richardson. If we are going OLB, Jordan or Mingo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Ansah is so damn raw though...but the kid has an amazing motor, I'll give him that. I don't think he knows what tired is. If I have my choice of the two, I'll take Jordan. I like some of the stuff Oregon was able to do with him and he gives us options instead of just a "pass rusher". This also depends on scheme too, if we get someone that wants to run the Phillips 3-4, then a pure pass rusher is what we will need.

MT, we are on the same page! I think Ansah is so saw (love the motor) till he's limited to just being a standard 4-3 DE.

Don't want Hankins. I'd rather have Jenkins or Williams if we go NT/DE. If we are just going DE, give me Richardson. If we are going OLB, Jordan or Mingo.
    We are on the same page MT! But on Ansah I see him as the Prototypical 4-3 DE, he needs time at 3-4 End to grow better in coverage!

FYI
    I hate Tennessee WRs and I hate Ohio St Defenders!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-30-2013 at 09:56 AM.

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    We are on the same page MT! But on Ansah I see him as the Prototypical 4-3 DE, he needs time at 3-4 End to grow better in coverage!

FYI
    And USC DL's!!

Not really relative to this year's draft prospects but just a general observation.
    Last edited by TheGeneral; 01-30-2013 at 11:20 AM.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    And USC DL's!!

Not really relative to this year's draft prospects but just a general observation.
    w/ General

Honestly guys, both Dion Jordan & Ansah will have short careers due to knee problems playing at the OLB spot in a 3-4 defense. They both would have long careers as 4-3 DEs!

#RealTalk

From my Stephen-

vCash
    **** it, I'd fire sale to get Reed. However, the Pats will make a huge push for him and have a lot of cap space.
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Yeah, I think he'll be a Patriot if he doesn't go back to Baltimore. They love signing great players and pulling anything they have left out of them. And you know Bill Belichick loves Ed Reed. Routinely calls him the best Safety of all time
    I don't think Ed Reed would betray the Ravens like that, no matter how much the Pats pay him. He wouldn't go there, he shouldn't anyways. He should come to NOLA! His hometown! Would be amazing. Would give us that Darren Sharper playmaker type
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-as-a-patriot/

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash

I love Ansah's motor. Also agree with your opinion, but I don't want a pure DE in this draft. I think Hicks and Jordan are more than capable there. We need a NT or OLB. LOVE Dion Jordan.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    I hate trades inside the division, and I know they rarely happen, but could anyone see us sending Ivory to Atlanta? They need a big back with Turner most likely gone. It would have to be a last option though
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash

FYI
    Ansah was doing all sorts of weird **** at BYU. I just looked at some tape. They were using 3-man fronts and having him play 5-Tech. Then they would move him over to 3-Tech when they would bring a Linebacker down to show a 4-man front. He was standing up and getting in a 3-point stance. Pass rushed all the time, though. If the Texans get this guy, he's going to be an absolutely nightmare for any Defense.

And yeah, I don't want any OSU players.

And **** UT WRs!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    And USC DL's!!

And **** USC DL's!
    w/ General

Honestly guys, both Dion Jordan & Ansah will have short careers due to knee problems playing at the OLB spot in a 3-4 defense. They both would have long careers as 4-3 DEs!

#RealTalk
    Jordan plays WAY too high. Wouldn't shock me if he popped an ACL within the first 4 weeks of his season. The reason why I want Mingo is because of how low he plays, even when he's not in a 3-point stance. I love how he tackles too...like he's going through the guy instead of just tackling at him.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    I love Ansah's motor. Also agree with your opinion, but I don't want a pure DE in this draft. I think Hicks and Jordan are more than capable there. We need a NT or OLB. LOVE Dion Jordan.
    We need NT/DE depth, as well. Hicks can play NT and DE, so getting another one of each would really help our guys out, a lot. I want, at least, two fatasses in this draft. If we get Richardson and put him at RDE, we might as well hire one of Phillips assistants and run that 3-4 because that's a pass rushing 30 front if I've ever seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    I hate trades inside the division, and I know they rarely happen, but could anyone see us sending Ivory to Atlanta? They need a big back with Turner most likely gone. It would have to be a last option though
    I would rather punch myself in the dick.

vCash
    Mt, u see where I'm going with those tall very raw high butt playing DEs.
    They are talented but they'll need time to grow under some good coaching! And Ansah is only a pass rusher at this stage in his career, he will get exposed in a 3-4 defense unless he's in the right scheme.

The eye in the sky don't lie!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-30-2013 at 04:06 PM.

From my Stephen-

vCash
    Just saw Walters Mock.

1st - Dion Jordan
    3rd - Jordan Poyer
    4th - Kwame Geathers

I just want to point out he had us take Jordan over Jarvis Jones...and upon reading this I started stomping on kittens.

He had us take Poyer over Tony Jefferson and TJ McDonald...I consider Safety to be a way bigger need than CB.

And while I like the Geathers pick, we still need Tackle and Chris Faulk was available.

vCash
    Mt, u see where I'm going with those tall very raw high butt playing DEs.
    Absolutely. Jordan lines up so tall, he looks like he's a freaking WR!!!