Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 142 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Breaking News!

BigBreed has the ideal trade:
    New Orleans trade their 15th pick (1st RD)w/ RB- Chris Ivory to the Cincinnati Bengals for their 21st(1st Rd) and the 37th(2nd Rd) picks!

New Orleans Saints picks:
    Rd1 (21st) OLB - Dion Jordan / NG- Jessie Williams
    Rd2 (37th) NT - Jessie Williams / CB- Tharold Simon
    Rd3 (75th) CB - Tharold Simon
    Rd4 (106th) WR - Quinton Patton
    Rd5 (137th) CB - Blidi Wreh Wilson
    Rd6 (173th) NG - Kwame Geathers
    Rd7 (204th) OT - Alex Hurst

* All Picks may change pending Combine/Pro Day workouts!'
    would love this. Love Jordan, Williams, Patton and Geathers
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    @AdamSchefter: Even with openings for DC jobs in Philadelphia and New Orleans, Lovie Smith plans to sit out this year and hopes to return as an HC in 2014.

That's why I thought. He wouldn't fit our 3-4 system anyways. #ROMEOWHEREARTTHOU

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Former Chiefs GM Scott Pioli was asked by Peter King of SI.com to rank the top 10 underclassmen in this year's draft. Pioli was fired during the draft evaluation process, but this is what he said, and its pretty interesting.

1. Luke Joeckel, T, Texas A&M. Strong candidate for the first overall pick. Three-year starter at left tackle in the Big 12 and never red-shirted. A true height-weight-speed prospect who plays with good athleticism and body control. Will play early while he develops better hip and core strength. Good teammate too.

2. Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama. One of the youngest players in the draft (20), but a very experienced corner from the best-coached DB group in the country. Milliner has the flexibility, intelligence and experience to play outside corner and also line up in the slot. Should contribute on special teams early in his career.

3. Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida. Also 20, Floyd is a strong, athletic defensive lineman who, at 6-foot-3 and 303 pounds, has position and scheme versatility. Good competitor and tough player against the run and pass. Not great sack numbers, but consistently disruptive in the pass rush, and the type of player who makes those around him better by making the offense concentrate so much on stopping him.

4. Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State. Born in Germany, Werner learned football while at a Connecticut prep school as an exchange student. Played just two prep years before signing with Florida State. Two-year starter at left end in FSU's base and sub packages who shows surprising natural instincts, good hand strength and athletic ability. Pretty impressive to see he had 13 sacks in the ACC in the 2012 season.

5. Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State. At 6-3 and 335, he still has the athleticism to line up at multiple positions on the line -- not just at the nose. Active and instinctive, and showed improvement from 2011. Very good player versus the run that needs to continue to improve his every-down consistency.

6. Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama. Low-mileage rusher (355 carries in three seasons with the Tide) who played behind two outstanding backs early in his career (Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson). Averaged 6.8 yards per rush in his college career behind an offensive line better than some NFL lines. Good receiving skills, and a willing blocker. He should be an every-down back in the NFL.

7. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia. Began his college career at USC in 2009 and transferred closer to home after suffering a neck injury his true freshman year. Highly instinctive and productive college player, but at 6-3 and 241, could be a tough positional fit. Dominated certain games (Florida), disappeared in others (Alabama).

8. Keenan Allen, WR, Cal. Originally committed to Alabama out of HS, but decided to join his QB brother Zach to play together at Cal. Allen is a big (6-3, 210), savvy and highly competitive WR who has played the slot and outside. Lacks top speed, but is very natural and quick. In a WR class that appears to lack elite players, he may be the best.

9. Alec Ogletree, MLB, Georgia. Tremendously talented athlete at 6-3 and 232, and should be an every-down NFL inside 'backer or middle 'backer. Has the skill and ability to contribute immediately all defenses as well as special teams. Jumps off the tape and could have the most upside of any underclassman in the draft. But some off-the-field issues will need to be studied before giving him a final grade.

10. Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State. Three-year starter who was hampered this season by a knee injury that he played through. Good height-weight-speed prospect at 6-6 and 255 who right now is more receiver than blocker. I'm high on his ability to produce as an offensive tight end right now in the more wide-open NFL offenses. He's what we call an "F-type'' tight end, a receiver who can play off the line probably more productively than as a blocker right now.

Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Former Chiefs GM Scott Pioli was asked by Peter King of SI.com to rank the top 10 underclassmen in this year's draft. Pioli was fired during the draft evaluation process, but this is what he said, and its pretty interesting.

1. Luke Joeckel, T, Texas A&M. Strong candidate for the first overall pick. Three-year starter at left tackle in the Big 12 and never red-shirted. A true height-weight-speed prospect who plays with good athleticism and body control. Will play early while he develops better hip and core strength. Good teammate too.

2. Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama. One of the youngest players in the draft (20), but a very experienced corner from the best-coached DB group in the country. Milliner has the flexibility, intelligence and experience to play outside corner and also line up in the slot. Should contribute on special teams early in his career.

3. Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida. Also 20, Floyd is a strong, athletic defensive lineman who, at 6-foot-3 and 303 pounds, has position and scheme versatility. Good competitor and tough player against the run and pass. Not great sack numbers, but consistently disruptive in the pass rush, and the type of player who makes those around him better by making the offense concentrate so much on stopping him.

4. Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State. Born in Germany, Werner learned football while at a Connecticut prep school as an exchange student. Played just two prep years before signing with Florida State. Two-year starter at left end in FSU's base and sub packages who shows surprising natural instincts, good hand strength and athletic ability. Pretty impressive to see he had 13 sacks in the ACC in the 2012 season.

5. Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State. At 6-3 and 335, he still has the athleticism to line up at multiple positions on the line -- not just at the nose. Active and instinctive, and showed improvement from 2011. Very good player versus the run that needs to continue to improve his every-down consistency.

6. Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama. Low-mileage rusher (355 carries in three seasons with the Tide) who played behind two outstanding backs early in his career (Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson). Averaged 6.8 yards per rush in his college career behind an offensive line better than some NFL lines. Good receiving skills, and a willing blocker. He should be an every-down back in the NFL.

7. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia. Began his college career at USC in 2009 and transferred closer to home after suffering a neck injury his true freshman year. Highly instinctive and productive college player, but at 6-3 and 241, could be a tough positional fit. Dominated certain games (Florida), disappeared in others (Alabama).

8. Keenan Allen, WR, Cal. Originally committed to Alabama out of HS, but decided to join his QB brother Zach to play together at Cal. Allen is a big (6-3, 210), savvy and highly competitive WR who has played the slot and outside. Lacks top speed, but is very natural and quick. In a WR class that appears to lack elite players, he may be the best.

9. Alec Ogletree, MLB, Georgia. Tremendously talented athlete at 6-3 and 232, and should be an every-down NFL inside 'backer or middle 'backer. Has the skill and ability to contribute immediately all defenses as well as special teams. Jumps off the tape and could have the most upside of any underclassman in the draft. But some off-the-field issues will need to be studied before giving him a final grade.

10. Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State. Three-year starter who was hampered this season by a knee injury that he played through. Good height-weight-speed prospect at 6-6 and 255 who right now is more receiver than blocker. I'm high on his ability to produce as an offensive tight end right now in the more wide-open NFL offenses. He's what we call an "F-type'' tight end, a receiver who can play off the line probably more productively than as a blocker right now.

Thoughts?
    He drafted Poe...he's a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    He drafted Poe...he's a ****ing idiot.

vCash
    Nuff said!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Anybody else see Ed Reed's media day? They asked him what was it like growing up in New Orleans and being a lifetime saints fan(his grandmother turned him in to one) he's said I'm Black An Gold 4 ever and also said he would of course consider the saints as a team he would sign with if he didn't resign with the ravens witch there gm did they there gonna let him hit the market and with joe falco asking for Drew Bree's money I don't think they resign him I think it would come down to us and the Pats and thinking about it would he really chose the pats over us an spit in the face of the ravens like that? But if we did get him it would be like Darren Sharper 2.0
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    The Saints will be just as strapped for cash as the Ravens.

vCash
    **** it, I'd fire sale to get Reed. However, the Pats will make a huge push for him and have a lot of cap space.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    **** it, I'd fire sale to get Reed. However, the Pats will make a huge push for him and have a lot of cap space.
    Yeah, I think he'll be a Patriot if he doesn't go back to Baltimore. They love signing great players and pulling anything they have left out of them. And you know Bill Belichick loves Ed Reed. Routinely calls him the best Safety of all time

vCash
    Looking for more information on Chad Jones, read we are working him out, I thought he was done in the NFL after his car crash...

I loved watching him at LSU in baseball and football and was curious what he would do in the NFL. Is there any legitimate chance of him making a roster or is this just a courtesy workout for a hometown guy.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    Looking for more information on Chad Jones, read we are working him out, I thought he was done in the NFL after his car crash...

I loved watching him at LSU in baseball and football and was curious what he would do in the NFL. Is there any legitimate chance of him making a roster or is this just a courtesy workout for a hometown guy.
    Depends on his medical. If he gets close to what he was like as a prospect, then he could make this roster at Safety. With that said, I'd be pleasantly surprised

vCash
    I don't think Ed Reed would betray the Ravens like that, no matter how much the Pats pay him. He wouldn't go there, he shouldn't anyways. He should come to NOLA! His hometown! Would be amazing. Would give us that Darren Sharper playmaker type
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    WOW! Ok, just found this out. Oregon DE/OLB Dion Jordan was once admitted (as a high school senior) to the hospital for 2nd and 3rd degree burns after trying to siphon gasoline using a vacuum cleaner. He spent a month in the burn unit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    WOW! Ok, just found this out. Oregon DE/OLB Dion Jordan was once admitted (as a high school senior) to the hospital for 2nd and 3rd degree burns after trying to siphon gasoline using a vacuum cleaner. He spent a month in the burn unit
    Simple mother ****er!!!