• **** me Based CV

2 18.18%
  • Austin "Muscles" Daye

4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    I know there basing it off of the minutes there playing together, but what are they comparing there stats to?

And you know stuckey has been inconsistent, just look at his fg% ..
    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...rodney-stuckey

The only time he shot efficiently last month was against the Wizards when there best players were injured Then when there best players came back he shoots 4-12

You know bynum and Cv have been way better then stuckey and cv
    They're saying 110 points per 100 possessions would be the best offense in the NBA.

Of course Stuckey doesn't have a good overall FG% you obviously remember his terrible start.

In the month of December his FG% was 42% and he shot 35% from three.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    They're saying 110 points per 100 possessions would be the best offense in the NBA.

Of course Stuckey doesn't have a good overall FG% you obviously remember his terrible start.

In the month of December his FG% was 42% and he shot 35% from three.
    lol bro i know, but are they comparing there stats to another tandem in the nba? or are they comparing there stats to another team? And are they comparing cv and stuckeys numbers in the time frame that they started playing good only to the others?

bro you know his amazing fg% as come in the 1st half of games and doesn't show up in the 2nd half. before I was banned i posted his 2nd half stats in all the game threads to prove to everyone he is the reason why we lose leads and games.

Since he has been gone, we have been keeping those leads

vCash
    Stuckeys release will never allow him to shoot well. I don't think that's fixable this late in his career. It's time to party ways

vCash
    You cannot win games or a championship w/ knight and monroe unless you have players that make up for their inabilities. We got drummond but we need a defensive pure point guard for knight. Cause I know Dumars is keeping this clown

vCash
    I hope Stuckey doesn't play this Friday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Not getting to overhyped yet but were only 4 games back from Boston and that 8th seed just saying.
    This is very interesting. Drummond will start getting more minutes, which will help us a lot. I wonder how much better C's are if they get Cousins?

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    QUESTION! I heard that people were getting floor seats to the games for 100 bucks. Anyone know where I can get this? It is like a DREAM of mine to sit courtside at a Pistons game. Let me know! THANKS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit[x] View Post
    QUESTION! I heard that people were getting floor seats to the games for 100 bucks. Anyone know where I can get this? It is like a DREAM of mine to sit courtside at a Pistons game. Let me know! THANKS!
    stubhub.com

I got tickets right behind the VIP section one the baseline for 9 dollars lol

vCash
    The way the palace has been looking I wouldn't be surprised if they let you play in the game for $150

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    This upcoming draft with our first round pick (assuming were picking in the lottery) we need to draft an athletic wing in the first and a pure point in the second or late first

for the pure point if he is still there which is doubtful because of the season he is having Trey Burke comes to mind late first round

Ill take a young athletic freak at the SF to pair with Drummond and Monroe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBadBoy View Post
    This is very interesting. Drummond will start getting more minutes, which will help us a lot. I wonder how much better C's are if they get Cousins?
    Actually adding it up it seems pretty unrealistic because to get a 39-43 record which should be enough to slip into the playoffs in the East we would have to go 27-21 from here out.Even though playoffs are unlikely it would be nice to just see this team stay competitive because its starting to show that they are learning how to finish games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    The way the palace has been looking I wouldn't be surprised if they let you play in the game for $150
    Lmao..but seriously, I didnt know those tickets were selling so cheap. I went to buy mid-court about 10 rows up for the kings game on ticketmaster yesterday and they were about 180 a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Actually adding it up it seems pretty unrealistic because to get a 39-43 record which should be enough to slip into the playoffs in the East we would have to go 27-21 from here out.Even though playoffs are unlikely it would be nice to just see this team stay competitive because its starting to show that they are learning how to finish games.
    I think it's possible for us. Our beginning 10 games were gruesomely tough and I assume it put a hurt on our confidence a little. We turned it around last year and this year we have Drummond.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    I remember when floor seats were 500 and up a pop.

[QUOTE=DetroitBadBoy;24949074]
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Lmao..but seriously, I didnt know those tickets were selling so cheap. I went to buy mid-court about 10 rows up for the kings game on ticketmaster yesterday and they were about 180 a piece.

(Nicholas Grunas photo)

14. 01-03-2013, 08:04 AM
    Reason
    knock it off

vCash
    Ouch !!!
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    JackB!
    $9.99

17. 01-03-2013, 10:34 AM
    Reason
    knock it off

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast