Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vikings

48 37.80%
  • Packers

79 62.20%
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Been doubted the whole year. And that's fine, it's how I like it.

vCash
    I like being the underdog anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Too bad you won't be able to prove the doubters wrong
    NBA Legion @MySportsLegion Jul 11

Heat band-wagoners are officially leaving...the Heat twitter account has lost nearly 300,000 followers since LeBron's announcement.

vCash
    Adrian runs for 175 2 tds and 30 yds rec. Vikings Win 31-24....

vCash
    2004 NFC Wild Card De Ja Vu all over again... same result..

vCash
    the minnesota adrian petersons lose by 2 scores
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Too bad you won't be able to prove the doubters wrong
    Similar things were being said prior to last week.

vCash
    Packers win this one, but it ends up closer than people are saying.

Thanks for the Memories Suarez!

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic13 View Post
    People just think the Pack are going to roll over the Vikings. I know it's in Lambeau and that's a huge advantage for the Pack but earlier in the year the Vikings were close to beating them but Ponder threw 2 redzone picks. If Ponder and the Vikes defense come to play I think the Vikes pull off the upset and I think they will because Ponder confidence is sky high.

Vikes win 27-24
    Clearly Lambeau isn't an advantage anymore since GB is 2-4 in their last 6 playoff games at home. However, Minnesota hasn't won a game outside of a dome all year so we'll see, but I feel pretty good about this game for us.

We will really focus on stopping AP and force Ponder to try and beat us. And as long as Tramon doesn't have a STUPID personal foul on 3rd down I can see GB winning by 7-10 points...it is the playoffs after all.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Minnesota was in a must-win situation, GB was not. I fully expect the results to be different this time and if they're not, good luck to the Vikings.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    most of the time rematches form week 17 in round one of the playoffs dont go the same way. also the games have one major difference. week 17 was in the metrodome, a place green bay historically stuggles. this week is in green bay, a place teams historically stuggle to win at in the post season (don't give me the giants example, the vikings and giants are not remotley compareable)

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    IMO, the Vikings are the more physical team and we've seen the Packers lose these type of matchups. I think your team has a good chance to win.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I think the vikes will put up a fight and make it interesting, but the packers will ultimately win. They are getting back Cobb and Woodson which is a huge boost on both sides of the ball. hopefully i am wrong!

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    most of the time rematches form week 17 in round one of the playoffs dont go the same way. also the games have one major difference. week 17 was in the metrodome, a place green bay historically stuggles. this week is in green bay, a place teams historically stuggle to win at in the post season (don't give me the giants example, the vikings and giants are not remotley compareable)

What does a "historical struggle" matter when your most current Packer teams have been the ones having trouble in these situations.

I feel like the cold weather is more suited to the Viking's style of running the ball and playing hard nosed defense, than it is to the Packer's aerial attack.

vCash
    What does a "historical struggle" matter when your most current Packer teams have been the ones having trouble in these situations.

I feel like the cold weather is more suited to the Viking's style of running the ball and playing hard nosed defense, than it is to the Packer's aerial attack.
    it means green bay losing in the metrodome is not sayng as much as people seem to think it does. domes are hard places to win on the road due to crowd noise

vCash
    Vikings win. AP is gonna dominate! Averaging 200+ YDS A GAME AGAINST THE PACK.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast