Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

New Years Resolution Gym Members

So the avg bf% in my gym just went up to 25%

Obviously everyone has the right to go to the gym but man I hate this time of year. Since I work from home I usually adjust my gym schedule for Jan/Feb to the early afternoon.

Today came to the gym to do back and cardio and I saw a very over weight man standing on his head near the mats where everyone stretches. Like everyone should just be in awww of this spectacle...lol

vCash
    I agree it's so annoying. Even the gym at my work that I attend Monday through Friday which is usually completely empty now has 5 people working out this morning. Luckily they do only cardio so I reversed things and did cardio first since they won't touch the weights and get in my way after I'm done.

vCash
    Luckily this year the gym I'm going to has a minimum one year sign up so the Resoluters usually stay away from here deep down knowing it's not going to last haha.

vCash
    Yeah the money might be tight for some this year, maybe that can keep some crowds down?

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Its annoying, but so what? Everyone has to start somewhere.

vCash
    Pretty much. It's actually good to see them make an effort and try to lose some weight. Sure, when they don't follow gym etiquette it rustles my jimmies, but as long as they are making an effort to lose some weight I let it pass.

School kids on the other hand...

vCash
    I was there once. I just don't like everything being crowded, but it's nice to see some fellow fatties trying to better their lives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Its annoying, but so what? Everyone has to start somewhere.
    Right...I will deal with it most will be gone in a week or 2 anyways. I really have nothing against them I'm just not a big fan of crowds in general that's whay I tend to join smaller gyms rather than big 24 hour places. I avoid any place that has a big crowd usually not just gyms...that's why I avoid going out on black friday, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    So the avg bf% in my gym just went up to 25%

Obviously everyone has the right to go to the gym but man I hate this time of year. Since I work from home I usually adjust my gym schedule for Jan/Feb to the early afternoon.

Today came to the gym to do back and cardio and I saw a very over weight man standing on his head near the mats where everyone stretches. Like everyone should just be in awww of this spectacle...lol
    These people are called "The Resolutioners". The will die off after like a month. Just have to deal with it until then.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Luckily this year the gym I'm going to has a minimum one year sign up so the Resoluters usually stay away from here deep down knowing it's not going to last haha.