Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which one will happen?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers Win

33 89.19%
  • Vikings Lose

4 10.81%
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    i remember when we werent going to be able to tackle AP in the "freezing cold"

i remember when AP was gonna do 250 on us

then i remember when we should worry about joe webb lol

in all seriousness i dont think we scored off a single turnover, thats gotta change other than that this **** was a cake walk. aaron looked good, defense looked good, on to san fran
    I thought Aaron looked a little off and held the ball a little too long several times. They need to have a receiver near the sideline that he can overthrow instead of taking the sacks. When we used a tight end to chip block it worked extremely well but they didn't use it often enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    I thought Aaron looked a little off and held the ball a little too long several times. They need to have a receiver near the sideline that he can overthrow instead of taking the sacks. When we used a tight end to chip block it worked extremely well but they didn't use it often enough.
    Well if no one is open and he can't get out of the pocket of course he is going to hold the ball to long. He can't throw it away inside the pocket. The Wr's need to do a better job of being more aggressive and getting open.

Oh and if 10 missed passes is being a little off then i will take it
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Well if no one is open and he can't get out of the pocket of course he is going to hold the ball to long. He can't throw it away inside the pocket. The Wr's need to do a better job of being more aggressive and getting open.

Oh and if 10 missed passes is being a little off then i will take it
    He can overthrow a receiver on the sidelines without it being intentional grounding. As long as there's a receiver "in the vicinity", it isn't grounding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    He can overthrow a receiver on the sidelines without it being intentional grounding. As long as there's a receiver "in the vicinity", it isn't grounding.
    Who is to say there is always a receiver on the sideline? When you have DL's barreling down on you im sure he isn't looking to see if a WR is on the sideline or not.

Just put it this way Favre threw INT's and Rodgers takes sacks, which would you rather have?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Who is to say there is always a receiver on the sideline? When you have DL's barreling down on you im sure he isn't looking to see if a WR is on the sideline or not.

Just put it this way Favre threw INT's and Rodgers takes sacks, which would you rather have?
    Neither lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by claymaker52 View Post
    Neither lol
    lol well i guess you better start praying for a new QB cause that's just how Rodgers is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate MM.... Sorry but I do. He is gonna cost us with the way we call games when we get a lead. No excuse that we look like the best offensive team in the world until we get a 2 touchdown lead then we become the Jets.

Even Rodgers said about how crap the offense was after the game. We also play another mobile QB this week who now can throw and oh yea a great defense. For once I would love it if we would play from start to finish with the cut throat mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    It really is frustrating to watch, MTM. I don't want the run the score up on anybody, but I also don't want to sit on a 21 point lead with pretty much an entire half to play.

I can't imagine what Aaron Rodgers could do in a season if he got to throw the ball 650+ times every year like Drew Brees or Matthew Stafford. Records would be shattered. But unfortunately behind this offensive line, Rodgers might not finish the season, so we'll probably never know.
    I'm not worried about it. The Vikings were doing nothing offensively so I'm fine with doing nothing exciting on offense. They showed that they could move the ball when they wanted to. Save it for next week

vCash
    if we can pull this off, we are in the superbowl

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738