Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which one will happen?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers Win

33 89.19%
  • Vikings Lose

4 10.81%
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    Congrats on the win to you guys. Here's to hoping you take down the 9ers next week. I'm really hoping that Smith isn't 100%.
    If he isn't 100% we're most likely not winning this game. Justin Smith is the main reason we are able to get so much pressure down the middle on QB's and his presence on the field makes it a lot easier for Aldon Smith who hasn't done anything since Justin Smith has been out. Just look at the Patriots game. They weren't doing anything against our D until Smith got injured. He's truly the heart and sole of this defense and imo the most important guy on the defensive side of the field for us.

vCash
    Me and a coworker talked about it today. The only really proven QBs in the playoffs are Rodgers, Brady, and Manning. Rodgers being the only one in the NFC. Ponder/Webb have never been to the playoffs. RG3, Luck, Wilson are all rookies. Schaub was hurt last year so no postseason experience until today. Ryan and Dalton have never won and Kaepernick has never started in playoffs. I'll stick with my proven MVP guys until one of these young guns really shows me they have that next level needed for the playoffs.

vCash
    Really hate that we draw San Fran. in the next round. MM needs to call up Jeff Fisher and ask for some pointers. I'm with you Cheese, there is a big part of me that is really confident going into this game but there is also a part of me that is really nervous going into this one. I'm confident in our offense, but the 49er pass rush can completely ruin this game.

vCash
    I hate MM.... Sorry but I do. He is gonna cost us with the way we call games when we get a lead. No excuse that we look like the best offensive team in the world until we get a 2 touchdown lead then we become the Jets.

Even Rodgers said about how crap the offense was after the game. We also play another mobile QB this week who now can throw and oh yea a great defense. For once I would love it if we would play from start to finish with the cut throat mentality.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    It really is frustrating to watch, MTM. I don't want the run the score up on anybody, but I also don't want to sit on a 21 point lead with pretty much an entire half to play.

I can't imagine what Aaron Rodgers could do in a season if he got to throw the ball 650+ times every year like Drew Brees or Matthew Stafford. Records would be shattered. But unfortunately behind this offensive line, Rodgers might not finish the season, so we'll probably never know.

vCash
    Yah I would have liked to see us score a few more times as well. But hey, a win is a win. Right?

Especially in the playoffs.

We just need to focus on San Fran. I still don't think Kap is that great.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    SO much for Woodsen being rusty and needing some time to get back into things. That guy is just a stud.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I stated last Sunday that not only did we need to win, but that we needed to do so in convincing fashion. Solid from start to finish. We let our foot off the gas, so this game wasn't as close as it looked. Justin Smith being banged up is a factor. Looking forward to getting some revenge on San Fran too.....Good to see Woodson and Clay wreaking havoc.....Go Pack Go til next Saturday night.

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rckdude1 View Post
    Me and a coworker talked about it today. The only really proven QBs in the playoffs are Rodgers, Brady, and Manning. Rodgers being the only one in the NFC. Ponder/Webb have never been to the playoffs. RG3, Luck, Wilson are all rookies. Schaub was hurt last year so no postseason experience until today. Ryan and Dalton have never won and Kaepernick has never started in playoffs. I'll stick with my proven MVP guys until one of these young guns really shows me they have that next level needed for the playoffs.
    this is why I like our chances if our defense shows up like they did tonight....same for next week...slow down Gore and we can beat the Niners....

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    We still are really struggling on 3rd downs. Only 3 of 14. This really needs to improve next sat. Also only 2.5 avg rushing will need to improve.

vCash
    If we can utilize the screen and get more of those dump off plays to Dujuan Harris over the middle I think we can control the game. Last night it was evident that McCarthy wanted complete control of the game. Aside from the vikings first drive I don't remember a time in that game when Green Bay wasn't in control of the game.

This San Fran team is way different than the one we saw week 1. Kaepernick performed well against the Patriots but other than that I don't feel like he's had any other overly impressive games. Playoffs are a different beast.

Its not going to be a cake walk for Green Bay, but I wouldn't be surprised if vegas gave us a slight edge. If Justin Smith is playing with one good arm that is a huge bonus for us. I can't see him being super effective with a torn bicep. I also think Rodgers is going to be careful with his throws. That Navarro Bowman pick was a killer for us in week 1 as we were driving to try to tie the game.

All and all, it will be a great game!!

vCash
    one of the big criticism of mcarthy is that he is too predictable. What's annoying is that when he tries to not be predictable he calls for something extreme and inappropriate for the situation. I hope he can work on not being predictable without making dumb calls
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    i really do not like how we go conservative to finish games....thats **** tends carries into the next game with this team....good win ! hopefully we can play complete and take care of business in San Fran

vCash
    Wow some of you guys are so ****ing spoiled. We're a great team, just had an impressive and very promising playoff victory, yet you still find ways to make significant criticisms. McCarthy is one hell of a coach, and we are one hell of a team. Try and enjoy the situation we're in, jesus christ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pack12bulls1 View Post
    Wow some of you guys are so ****ing spoiled. We're a great team, just had an impressive and very promising playoff victory, yet you still find ways to make significant criticisms. McCarthy is one hell of a coach, and we are one hell of a team. Try and enjoy the situation we're in, jesus christ.
    Spoiled or passionate? I enjoyed the win very much but hate how conservative we went after our opening TD in the second half
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 01-06-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast