Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which one will happen?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers Win

33 89.19%
  • Vikings Lose

4 10.81%
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aokmaster View Post
    This will sound weird. But playing a mobile Webb helps us a bit more than Ponder to prepare for Kaepernick
    And playing AD two weeks straight will help prepare for Gore as well.

vCash
    hopefully colin kaepernick aint ready
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    Love how MM turned an exciting game into a snoozer. It seemed like after the opening TD drive to start the 3rd quarter he went conservative.

vCash
    What scares me the most about next week is our OL versus their phenomenal DL and LB crew. If our OL doesn't have their best game of the year, we will not win.

Best Backfield Ever.
    Daniels/Raji/Lacy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aokmaster View Post
    What scares me the most about next week is our OL versus their phenomenal DL and LB crew. If our OL doesn't have their best game of the year, we will not win.
    Specially with them having the crowed noise on their side. Half of me is pretty confident and the other half isn't. We have to figure out a way to not start a game out slow

vCash
    I really hope we accurately study film for next weekend. Study the Seahawks game versus the 49ers. Granted we don't have the OL and running game they do, I still think we can learn a lot.

We need to neutralize their amazing front 7 by throwing a lot of slants and quick outs. We have to trust that our awesome wide receiving core will win those match ups. If they don't, we lose. The 49ers have an awesome defense, but even they aren't deep enough to handle a Cobb, Jennings, Nelson, Jones, & Finley attack. We need to protect and keep Rodgers upright.

Also, for the love of everything that's holy, we need to score on our first drive and stop the 49ers on their first drive. These early game holes we dig ourselves into need to stop. We, for a change, need to put the pressure on our opponents, not them put it on us. Haha...though we don't want to get out to a big lead either or Capers will put us in a 3 man rush, base, anyone will be open for 10-15 yards defense.

Best Backfield Ever.
    Daniels/Raji/Lacy

vCash
    i remember when we werent going to be able to tackle AP in the "freezing cold"

i remember when AP was gonna do 250 on us

then i remember when we should worry about joe webb lol

in all seriousness i dont think we scored off a single turnover, thats gotta change other than that this **** was a cake walk. aaron looked good, defense looked good, on to san fran

vCash
    Congrats guys on the win. Still don't think we would have won with Ponder in there but it would have been nice to see a completion in the 1st half. Good luck the rest of the way.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    You guys are trippin MM was just trying to manage the clock. And he knew the Viking couldn't pass so a big thank you to AP for running the clock down. Time for SF.

vCash
    Congrats on the win to you guys. Here's to hoping you take down the 9ers next week. I'm really hoping that Smith isn't 100%.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rckdude1 View Post
    You guys are trippin MM was just trying to manage the clock. And he knew the Viking couldn't pass so a big thank you to AP for running the clock down. Time for SF.
    MM does that vs any team we play. A couple of fluke scores and the Vikings could have been right back in it. I hate when he does it all the time just like i hated it tonight.

vCash
    So how confident are you all going into next week?
    How do you like our chances?
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    So how confident are you all going into next week?
    How do you like our chances?
    Im 50/50 on it. I have a feeling it could be a defensive game. I just don't have the confidence in our OL going up against their front 7. But i do like our defense vs their offense specially in the secondary

vCash
    Rematch time!!! Can't wait! Congrats on the win guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Im 50/50 on it. I have a feeling it could be a defensive game. I just don't have the confidence in our OL going up against their front 7. But i do like our defense vs their offense specially in the secondary
    for some reason, couldnt tell ya why, but im worried bout kapernick torching us. IDK why either, i hate Kapernick more than anything
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast