Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which one will happen?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers Win

33 89.19%
  • Vikings Lose

4 10.81%
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    interesting note about the vikings. 9 of their wins have come inside a dome, and the one hat didn;t was a retractable roof in houston. interesting
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I'll say two things about the blitzing. First, last week the blitzes weren't getting there. To me if they aren't getting there why bring them? Second, our secondary didn't show up. So blitzes are pretty much useless at that point. Tramon needs to play better.
    I think Tramon will play better. He had one bad game. He's been pretty solid all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    So apparently, the Bears want to interview Clements...that would piss me off if they got him. Who would we replace him with?
    Apparently the Bears realize that the Packers are blocking their road to success, as Lovie Smith clearly stated when first hired. What better way to beat the Packers than get a new head coach with intimate knowledge of Arod et al to help the Bears stop the Packer's offense (and team as a whole).

I don't like this notion, but it is quite a compliment to the Packers and Clements I think.
    The Bottle was Dusty but the Liquor was Clean

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duncky1188 View Post
    The only problem with that is a lose almost any bets I make. I could bet you the sun will come up tomorrow and I will lose. Lol
    LOL !!

I am nervous for this game, but think it is a good thing for the Pack. It should keep them focused bc I think they will take it hard if they lose to them twice in a row after having dominated the division for the last 12 games or so. This way they also don't get caught looking ahead to SF. I fully expect them to keep AP under wraps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dudejcb View Post
    Apparently the Bears realize that the Packers are blocking their road to success, as Lovie Smith clearly stated when first hired. What better way to beat the Packers than get a new head coach with intimate knowledge of Arod et al to help the Bears stop the Packer's offense (and team as a whole).

I don't like this notion, but it is quite a compliment to the Packers and Clements I think.
    Correct me if i am wrong, but arent Rodgers and Clements very good friends, and extremely close to one another? Does Clements really leave this great and safe situation he is in, to go to a possible question mark?

We are win now, for the foreseeable future. The Bears are supposedly in win now, but seem to be in somewhat of a disarray..

Dont Leave Tom!
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong, but arent Rodgers and Clements very good friends, and extremely close to one another? Does Clements really leave this great and safe situation he is in, to go to a possible question mark?

We are win now, for the foreseeable future. The Bears are supposedly in win now, but seem to be in somewhat of a disarray..

Dont Leave Tom!
    But I don't think he will ever be a HC here in Green Bay. But I have no doubt he wants to be one. Maybe not next season but in the near future.
    But yeah, the Bears aren't the perfect situation for now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz View Post
    I think Tramon will play better. He had one bad game. He's been pretty solid all year.
    I feel like it's been more than one game. When he puts his mind to it he can be a really good corner. I don't see that every game/snap from him. Whats with him not wanting to tackle last week?

vCash
    I feel like it's been more than one game. When he puts his mind to it he can be a really good corner. I don't see that every game/snap from him. Whats with him not wanting to tackle last week?
    Maybe his shoulder is messed up again and it has made him gun shy?

vCash
    I don't think he's had a game as bad as last week. He may have made some bad plays but overall still one of the better cb's in the league. As far as tackling you could ask that about everyone on the team as far as last week goes. The defense looked like it reverted back to last year against the Vikings. We've been a better D this year jumping from 31st overall to 11th and we need to be better this Saturday.

vCash
    Maybe the coaches just need to get on his ***. He's never been a great tackler and shields has tackled a lot better after his job was in jeopardy...

vCash
    You guys could be right. I just feel like his play has gone down the past two years. I know last year he had the shoulder problem and I understand him not being physical or really sticking his nose in there to tackle. I just thought this year would be different. I still don't see the same Tramon from two years ago. I feel like I can count on one hand how many actually good games he's had.

vCash
    You guys could be right. I just feel like his play has gone down the past two years. I know last year he had the shoulder problem and I understand him not being physical or really sticking his nose in there to tackle. I just thought this year would be different. I still don't see the same Tramon from two years ago. I feel like I can count on one hand how many actually good games he's had.

I don't think he has been the same I just don't think he has been horrible either. Maybe his play just seems like it has went to hell because of the great play of Hayward/Shields?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I don't think he has been the same I just don't think he has been horrible either. Maybe his play just seems like it has went to hell because of the great play of Hayward/Shields?
    I don't think it has been horrible either. I don't think its worth his pay right now either. Two years ago he was playing like a top 10 CB. Some had him as high as 6 on their lists. Now, I'm hoping he makes top 20.

Just for conversation sake I don't know if I trust the guy against teams #1 receivers anymore.

vCash
    I don't think it has been horrible either. I don't think its worth his pay right now either. Two years ago he was playing like a top 10 CB. Some had him as high as 6 on their lists. Now, I'm hoping he makes top 20.

Just for conversation sake I don't know if I trust the guy against teams #1 receivers anymore.
    You know going by stats he has put up the same numbers throughout his career the only thing that was down was ints.

this is just the last 4 seasons-

Tackles: 52
    assists:9
    ints:2
    PDs:16

Tackles:53
    assists:11
    ints:4
    PDs:22

Tackles:50
    assists:7
    ints:6
    PDs:20

Tackles:47
    Assists:9
    Ints:4
    PDs:15

vCash
    I really don't like throwing out stats but in this case I think they speak for itself. Last year Tramon's stat line didn't look so good. He was 9th among targeted CBs.

108 TA 61 Rec. 1034 YDS (most among CBs) 56.48%
    Link

2010 Tramon was a beast.

123 TA 56 Rec 45.53%
    .0575% catch% per cover snap which was best among CB

Link

I don't know about this years stats. I don't have a PFF account. It just seems like Tramon for one has been inconsistent this year. Which to me says lack of effort. I'm not saying cut the guy, I just think he needs a fire lit under him.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast